• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

30% off at REI until christmas eve

This may work to my advantage, I am hoping to have an Atlas II next year, If I could work in getting my transfer case repo'd it would save me some work. I dont know though, it may be the following year.

Can we please keep personal attacks out of this.

I was unaware of any of this, but I don't think I've ever bought anything at REI anyway. So that means I get to keep my transfercase, right?

I agree. :) How goes the beer brewing, what flavors are you making now?

Dude, it rocks. Have moved on to advanced brewing, going to be getting into 10gal batches (instead of 5) in the Spring. Right now I've got a Christmas brew going that is a gingerbread brown ale, dry-hopped with Cascade and Centennial hops. Super clear, crisp, and tasty so far. :) I've got a dark lager (cold fermented, sweet/malty) being cold stored until about February. I just bottled an American pilsner that I have had lagering for about 3-4 months. It tastes pretty good, too.

Your ignorance in not properly being able to use the contraction "you're" is amusing. Your ignorance in supporting companies that would shut off ALL motorized access to public and private lands is astounding.
Oh Mike, enforcing the forum rules because of my accidental Tapatalk signature...but offering a personal attack is OK.

Who watches the watchers? :anon:

Back