• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

30% off at REI until christmas eve

You should trade your Jeep in on a Subaru, since it's obvious that you don't care about public land access issues.
That's pretty arrogant. You really don't think Subaru owners care about land use?

I'd be willing to bet they have a pretty high percentage of owners who get out and volunteer.

I would think something like a Saturn would have been more believable. Personally, I don't see too many Saturn's (your typical mid nineties, maroon, sedan, with a missing hubcap or two, and car seat in the back...) at the local clean ups and work parties.

No but you see a crap load of subarus plastered with stickers supporting groups who really want to take away your right to go wheeling.

I always wanted to get a license play that said SUWAH8R just to set me apart from the normal Subaru owner.

Hmm, I've thought about it. Then I can piss you off for getting better gas mileage and being a tree-hugger too.

ontherocksafterdent.jpg

I would think something like a Saturn would have been more believable. Personally, I don't see too many Saturn's (your typical mid nineties, maroon, sedan, with a missing hubcap or two, and car seat in the back...) at the local clean ups and work parties........[/QUOTE] So is this what you think all Saturn owners are like ?.....

BUMP!!! Great thread..

I took a NASTY HUGE dump in an REI bathroom yesterday..

discuss

well, how nasty and huge was it?
was it so big it tore you bung hole?
did it have corn and nuts in it and smell like death?
Please tell me you didn't flush it.
O you never flush:nono:. You always want to leave it for the next person.

I have decided that I am going to start a Public Restroom review service, Via:Youtube You guys have inspired me to Push harder and live lighter!!:cheers:

.....You guys have inspired me to Push harder and live lighter!!:cheers:
Oh I see what you did there!
So I would imagine that this service will eventually provide a guided tour of all the area's best places to lighten one's load?

Back