• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest Swap Meet

IllianaXJ said:
Stock XJ pitman arm reamed for 1 ton TREs. $20 obo.

PM sent!

Haleyes said:
If anyone is interested in some 4.5" coils, I may have some available by WF. They are Rusty's coils.

XJ&TJ4ME said:
Hale, if you have other interest in these then feel free to try and sell them to the 1st with the money. I was inquiring for a buddy, but I am unsure of his financial status. Thanks...

I'll be the backup if it falls through.

boredchimp said:
I'll be the backup if it falls through.

91Jeepguy is actually second in line but he's yet to reply to my PM.

First serve as far as I'm concerned.Show me the money!

Go ahead on the coils boredchimp, tow rig started acting up so gotta fix that so i can make it to WF.

2 black steelies
2-31" baja claws one bald one good
91 hood Good shape
YJ tail gate
a couple of front drive shafts
6* shims (RE)
driver 4dr glass

What bolt pattern, size, backspacing, and how much for one of the steelies? Need a extra rim for my spare.

Sounds good to me. Bring one of them along with ya. Now i just need to find a way to mount it up at WF just incase i need it.

IllianaXJ said:
How much for a front d/s? I could use a spare. 4.0/auto trans?
I have no idea what any of them came out of but i could give you some measurements tomrrow

i have some in great shape to some that need a complete rebuild (think i have 4 all together).

25-50 depending on what fits your need.

Jeepguy91 said:
Sounds good to me. Bring one of them along with ya. Now i just need to find a way to mount it up at WF just incase i need it.

I'll have a generator, air compressor, tire irons and a tire mallet with me. Look me up and we can get ya hooked up with mounting it.

IllianaXJ said:
$150.

HPIM0968.jpg

HPIM0969.jpg

HPIM0970.jpg
Still got these. I don't really want to drag them along unless there is interest.

Edit: same for the camper.

Last edited:
Sounds good XJ&TJ4ME. Will get ahold of you when i am there.

Illianaxj, think i am gona pass on them half doors. Wish i had the extra money for them.

Haleyes said:
If anyone is interested in some 4.5" coils, I may have some available by WF. They are Rusty's coils.

Coils are spoken for.

Back