• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest Swap Meet

That's a heck of a deal, I paid $200 for the exact same C02 system a couple months ago, and just paid $18 to have it filled.

Here is my CO2 setup.
here is how you can put it together for about $100.00

here is the CO2 tank. I have a 5# tank
I understand it can fully inflate about 10-14 33" tires
http://www.beveragefactory.com/draft...anks/co2.shtml

here are the "single" gauge regulators.
you only need something simple.
http://www.beveragefactory.com/draft...tors/co2.shtml

You will need a basic air hose and starter kit.
(don't buy cheap plastic crap)
you can get those at Sears or Menards.
I got a 50' air hose and that reaches each of my
tires on the vehicle.

That should cover everything.
The Badlands and Cliffs have air
But, this is kind of handy to have.

...BOB

2 sets of D-35 Non-Clip shafts.

2 Working Trac-Loc limited slips, 1 for C-clips, 1 for Non-C-Clip

D-35 3.07 R&P
2 sets D-35 3.55 R&P

I have a bunch of these:
101_4237.jpg

See here for details:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=243738760#post243738760

BOB said:
Here is my CO2 setup.
here is how you can put it together for about $100.00

here is the CO2 tank. I have a 5# tank
I understand it can fully inflate about 10-14 33" tires
http://www.beveragefactory.com/draft...anks/co2.shtml

here are the "single" gauge regulators.
you only need something simple.
http://www.beveragefactory.com/draft...tors/co2.shtml

You will need a basic air hose and starter kit.
(don't buy cheap plastic crap)
you can get those at Sears or Menards.
I got a 50' air hose and that reaches each of my
tires on the vehicle.

That should cover everything.
The Badlands and Cliffs have air
But, this is kind of handy to have.

...BOB

Awesome.
Be sure and link me to your next 'for sale' thread so I can alert any potential buyers that they could do better for less $$$.
BOB...you are a jagbag, but you are my type of jagbag.
You did run streetlocks at one time, though...
Hope all is well.

I have a few sets of 84-96' XJ tail lights if anyone wants a pair.

Anyone have 29 spline 8.25 shafts and a open carrier lying around?

I have a open 27 spline 8.25 with 4.56 gears and discs that came in the XJ and I have a XJ 44 lying around also so I cannot decide whether to build up the 8.25 a bit or just sell it & build up the XJ 44. :dunno:

:yelclap: Offers on a 27 spline 4.56 geared open 8.25 with disc brakes? :yelclap:

Big Red (XJ in my avatar pic) could also be had for a reasonable price of $6,499 OBO! ;)

Troy

IllianaXJ said:
Half doors are spoken for.

My camper will be for sale at WF also. Cheap. I mean Cheap.

what kind of camper?

mac 'pics' gyvr

macgyvr said:
what kind of camper?

mac 'pics' gyvr
1978 Coleman Rebel popup. Decent shape, electric hookup, A/C. Queen bed on one end, twin on the other. Steel storage box on the front. New hubs and rims/tires (3) in July of 06. Comes with a friction type sway controller, 1 7/8" ball. I also have reflective covers for the bunk ends to keep the interior cooler in the summer (www.popupgizmos.com)

Blue tape by the door has been replaced with iron-on patches. Canvas could use replacing, but still keeps the rain out.

HPIM0701.jpg

HPIM0702.jpg

HPIM0703.jpg

Ceiling had some water damage in the past, I removed the damaged wood, but never replaced it. It looks rough, but doesn't affect function.

HPIM0707.jpg

Overall it would make a good Jeepin/hunting camper, but our family is outgrowing it quickly. We used it several times in 07 in its current condition, packed full of myself, the wife, 2 kids and our dog. Pulls easily with small vehicles, it only weighs 1100lbs. Shoot, I pulled it to Myrtle Beach in 05 with a TJ on 31s and stock gears (3.07).

I need a 33" spare for a 15" rim and a 15x8x4"bs rim

Please PM me if you have something.

I have a disc brake set up from a 95 CV. Complete except for the e-brake cables. $200 or $180 for members. Also can get a set from a 96 CV but will need to pull them before setting a price. Let me know. JIM.

Camper may not be making the trip unless someone wants to buy it. I never got around to tarping it for the winter and some water got inside. PM me if interested though.

I have got front and rear driveshafts from a 88 xj with a 4.0, 5speed, dana 35 if anybody is interested. Also have front and rear stock bumpers from a 91 xj laredo. And if anybody would be interested in a tow rig i will have mine down there with an offer in the window. Its a 2000 Dodge ram 1500 4x4 with 57,000 miles.

Jeepguy91 said:
I have got front and rear driveshafts from a 88 xj with a 4.0, 5speed, dana 35 if anybody is interested. Also have front and rear stock bumpers from a 91 xj laredo. And if anybody would be interested in a tow rig i will have mine down there with an offer in the window. Its a 2000 Dodge ram 1500 4x4 with 57,000 miles.
whatcha want for that front driveshaft?

I've got a 20lb C02 tank. Tank only. It's aluminum and near full. The bottle is out of date so the next time it's filled it'll need pressure checked. I've had intentions of getting a regulator and putting it in the Jeep but I've never done it. It's just taking up space and I don't know when I'll get around to messing with it. I'd really like to have a smaller tank anyway. Speak up if you're interested.

Back