• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest Swap Meet

Re: 5 16" stock ZJ rims and tires ** SOLD**

D4mm1t said:
I have a set of 5 16" stock wheels and tires off my 97 ZJ Limited, pics and description is here: http://www.nagca.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33759

Can pick up before or I can bring 'em with me if paid first, don't wanna have to haul all that out there then have to find a place to hide them so I can wheel.. ;)

Jerry..
[email protected]

I sold them, I'm too dumb to figure out how to edit my post so did this.. :anon:

Thanks..

Anyone looking for these items.
1]Dana 30 good used complete front axle shafts with large 297x u-joints with abs rings 50.00 each.
2]Dana 30 good used complete front axle shafts with small 260x u-joints with no abs rings 30.00 each.
3] JKS Front shock conversion mounts new never used See them on jeepin.com p/n# JKS9601/2 . 25.00
4]Jeep grey plastic center caps excellant condition 15.00 each I have two
5] Front drive shaft assy. ready to use in your front or in rear with SYE 75.00
6] Front electric seat bases out of a 1987 xj two door they both work fine the seats are still attached and in fair shape. tan cloth bucket fold down. controls are included they power forwarded ,tilt,and raise. 40.00 for both.Feel free to e-mail with any questions [email protected] Thanks Nick

[/QUOTE] Front electric seat bases out of a 1987 xj two door they both work fine the seats are still attached and in fair shape. tan cloth bucket fold down. controls are included they power forwarded ,tilt,and raise. 40.00 for both.Feel free to e-mail with any questions [email protected] Thanks Nick[/QUOTE]

I mite be interested in these if they would work in my 91 4 door. Don't know if there is any difference in the 2 door and 4 door seats. If somebody knows if they will work or not let me know.

I've got a fiberglass hatch. Rear defroster worked when removed. No interior panel, speakers are toast. Rear wiper didn't work.. Its dark blue metallic in color and the clear coat is peeling(big surprise).

I may have a used NP 242 t-case skid plate.

anyone?

BOB

BOB said:
I may have a used NP 242 t-case skid plate.

anyone?

BOB

How much? I will pick it up at WF. If its reasonable I want it.

mcnamaag said:
How much? I will pick it up at WF. If its reasonable I want it.

I am waiting for a TNT belly pan
If it gets here on time for me to installi it,
I will bring the the skid to WFI can't remember what brand it is?
I'll see what shape it is in.
I'll shoot you a price. (usually cheap)

BOB

BOB said:
I am waiting for a TNT belly pan
If it gets here on time for me to installi it,
I will bring the the skid to WFI can't remember what brand it is?
I'll see what shape it is in.
I'll shoot you a price. (usually cheap)

BOB

Thank you sir.:patriot:

YES... It is for 96 down. $10 plus shipping or I can bring it to ya at Wf. let me know what works for ya.

XJ&TJ4ME said:
YES... It is for 96 down. $10 plus shipping or I can bring it to ya at Wf. let me know what works for ya.
if you could bring that it would be sweet.

that way I don't have to hear the wife bitch about the tail light I broke while in the driveway.

I have a NEW Craftman 190 piece tool set. It has NOT been used.
It was a Christmas gift. Sears said to return it,
I would have to go to the store that it was purchased from yada yada yada....
I decided to get the "easy to read" tool set from Craftsman.
here's a chance for one of you guys with better vision to save a few bucks.

$140.00 deliver to WF only

BOB

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00936190000P?vName=Tools&cName=Mechanics+Tools&sName=Mechanics+Tool+Sets&filter=Mechanic+Tool+Set+Type%7C101+to+200+pc.+mechanics+tool+set

well I started this thread with having a set of D35 shafts, which I still have and will tote along with me. I also have a d30 4.10 and up case (ok like 3.73 and up case) open that I will sell real cheap is someone is interested...otherwise I'll leave that at home

mac 'has another parts rig in the driveway' gyvr

macgyvr said:
well I started this thread with having a set of D35 shafts, which I still have and will tote along with me.

mac 'has another parts rig in the driveway' gyvr

ABS or not??? If not, how much???

w_howey said:
ABS or not??? If not, how much???

hhhhhhhhhmmmm.....that's a good question.

I'll have to look.

The ABS have tone rings on them like the d30 shafts?
I have a limited experience with d35 axles...if they are on a rig I buy I immediately replace the entire axle...

mac 'they are cheaper if you buy them before you break them on the trail' gyvr

Back