• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WinterFest 06 DVD's

got mine today as well. Awesome job. I promise I'll show up for more than a day next year. As it is there's no photgraphic evidence that I was even present.

Great job Squeak! I'll get the money paypaled to you tonight.

We have watched it twice so far ... love the pucker run Randy made at Attention Getter. I bet he's still pickin' lint out.

And Ranger ... you sure beat the tar outta that passenger side fender at Rock Face. You shoulda backed up a liiittle bit further. :laugh3:

Les

Oh man just got mine tonight, just watch the first half. I love the love tap Randy put on that tree. :D

thanks everybody, appreciate the compliments!

seanR said:
That must be the little yellow card in the P.O. box!

That’s the one :D

w_howey said:
Fantastic Job of keeping it 'family friendly

I was actually just thinking about that earlier today too, and watched a good part of the DVD to double check. I was afraid that maybe I missed something that kids should not hear. sigh of relief.

If it's not to late I'll take a DVD also.

Thanks John B.

96 Classic said:
If it's not to late I'll take a DVD also.

Thanks John B.

X2

(John A.)

I'd like 1 too. I want to see what stuff you guys did at the Badlands. From the pics I see, there was lots of stuff that I didn't see when I was there. I didn't go in a organized run, so I missed quite a bit. Both times too I had a YJ and had breakdowns of some sort and my day was shortened. Do you take paypal? If so, I can pay you that way fast, otherwise pm me your address and I'll get a check out to you.

thanks,

Troy

I'll have to get 1 of my XJs over to Illinois at my parent's place so I can wheel with you guys when I'm in Rockford, IL next.

Last edited:
LBEXJ said:
And Ranger ... you sure beat the tar outta that passenger side fender at Rock Face. You shoulda backed up a liiittle bit further. :laugh3:

yeah.... the cop on the way home seemed to think that not having a headlight and having a white breaklight was a bad thing too... :D

Big Red said:
I'd like 1 too. I want to see what stuff you guys did at the Badlands. From the pics I see, there was lots of stuff that I didn't see when I was there. I didn't go in a organized run, so I missed quite a bit. Both times too I had a YJ and had breakdowns of some sort and my day was shortened. Do you take paypal? If so, I can pay you that way fast, otherwise pm me your address and I'll get a check out to you.

thanks,

Troy

I'll have to get 1 of my XJs over to Illinois at my parent's place so I can wheel with you guys when I'm in Rockford, IL next.
No DVD for you!!!

soupnazi.jpg

Got it the other day, haven't had a chance to watch it yet. Thanks Bradshaws!

I watched the little teaser that IntrepidXJ put up

Looks like you guys had a great time...

Can people who wear black get one of these DVD's?

XJ_ranger said:
yeah.... the cop on the way home seemed to think that not having a headlight and having a white breaklight was a bad thing too... :D
You didn't get a ticket, did you? It's just a damned good thing you were not wearing pigtails ... you'd a been thrown in the poke! :laugh3:

Les

XJ_ranger said:
Did you get any replacement parts,yet? JIM.

LBEXJ said:
You didn't get a ticket, did you? It's just a damned good thing you were not wearing pigtails ... you'd a been thrown in the poke! :laugh3:

Les

let me off with a warning given my blood shot eyes, the apperance of my vehicle, and the sob story i fed him about having just limped a 10 hour drive to be pulled over 45 minutes from my destination...

Back