• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WinterFest 06 DVD's

bshaw said:
got you guys added. going to start burning here in a few,
is it 4:20 already?

smokin.gif

Nice work Bradshaw.
Thanks again.
Didn't get to watch all of it yet.
I'll finish it later this evening.

OK, I've only watched the first 30 min. or so. However, without even finishing the entire DVD, I'd like to nominate Opie for the award for most re-starts in a MWC film.

Let the nominations begin. :D

Haleyes said:
OK, I've only watched the first 30 min. or so. However, without even finishing the entire DVD, I'd like to nominate Opie for the award for most re-starts in a MWC film.

Let the nominations begin. :D

ha ha aha

Watched it tonight, at work. Great job. I'm in it quite a bit. My 8 yr. old will like that. JIM.

again, glad you guys are enjoying it. i asked dad to try to get everybody in the video. i thought he did a pretty good job of doing just that, however it's hard to get everybody a lot of film time. so some got more film time than others, wish it could have been even all the way around but that's almost impossible. that's why I have asked if anyone else has film that they would like to get on DVD, to let me know. specially from the other groups!

Back