• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheelin'

bgcntry72

NAXJA Forum User
I know most of you are into meet&greets and custard swaps, but I feel like wheelin'.
Heading to Attica 4/18-4/19.
Likely stay with a friend in town, or at the pole building.
Email me at Yahoo if you want in.
Roxtar...I know that you are likely booked with a boater safety course, a sommalier class at the local technical college, or meeting with a local artist about a pool mural, but if you could make one of your English buses 'trailable', it would be appreciated.
Otherwise, feel free to bring someone else's buggy.
Rev...I am sure you are busy putting a new solar array on Skylab or something.
Les...I say a prayer that formaldehyde will keep you around for a few more years.
SeanR...I am sure your chit was either totalled, stolen, or deemed unroadworthy by IDOT.
Beezil...take down those pics of Paula that you traded for your 'XJ'.
Gil...continue being odd.
Barleywine...beer is dangerous.
That...is all.

Last edited:
I doubt I'll have my junk back together by then Scott. I'ts gettin' there though, but I'm not counting on any wheelin this month.

Les

bgcntry72 said:
I know most of you are into meet&greets and custard swaps, but I feel like wheelin'.
Heading to Attica 4/18-4/19.
Likely stay with a friend in town, or at the pole building.
Email me at Yahoo if you want in.
Roxtar...I know that you are likely booked with a boater safety course, a sommalier class at the local technical college, or meeting with a local artist about a pool mural, but if you could make one of your English buses 'trailable', it would be appreciated.
Otherwise, feel free to bring someone else's buggy.
Rev...I am sure you are busy putting a new solar array on Skylab or something.
Les...I say a prayer that formaldehyde will keep you around for a few more years.
SeanR...I am sure your chit was either totalled, stolen, or deemed unroadworthy by IDOT.
Beezil...take down those pics of Paula that you traded for your 'XJ'.
Gil...continue being odd.
Barleywine...beer is dangerous.
That...is all.

Couldn't think of anything to say for ol mac 'insert comment here' gyvr....

that's ok, cause he's busy...moving, garage, jeep(s), helping build buggies...

and that weekend will be in Alabama with Branik Motorsports doin the XRRA thing...

mac 'turn it to gravel' gyvr

I'll be doing an O/S upgrade that weekend, so no wheeling for me.

ChiXJeff said:
I'll be doing an O/S upgrade that weekend, so no wheeling for me.

On the Jeep?
mmmmmmk.
From now on, only post if YOU ARE INTERESTED.
I don't give a shit to hear why you CANNOT ATTEND.
No cookies, no muffins, no raffles.
My name is Scott, and I like to wheel.
I will give a shout out to mac 'I should live in the garage and keep the heep in the house' gyver.

Back