• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whatcha need to get done for WF...

Tried to replace ps pump and high pressure line is corroded and stuck. May need replaced! Sprayed with pb and will try it again tomorrow.

- New coils - DONE
- Front bumpstops - DONE
- Install tire carrier
- Drop brackets - Not going to happen.
- Install WJ UCAs - Waiting for new front axle build.
- Mount/balance 33s. - DONE
- Trim fenders if necessary.
- Both front axleshaft u-joints. - DONE
- Service f/r diffs.
- Fix trans pan leak, or at least fill it up :D

Well I got the rear stretched. Still need to fine tune pinion angle, build driveshafts, build shock mounts.

pretty short list for me this year........so far:rolleyes:

as of now, i need to do something with a CB-done(getting the frs)
figure out my tie downs in the rear-done
also have a mech fan shroud to install-done
electric fan assy-done
thermostat and gasket-done
o2 sensor
would love to get something done about my headliner-not gonna happen
and the list may grow and time passes-hasn't seemed to.

Hopefully by this weekend keep will be all done and loaded on trailer with camper hooked up to it. Will barely be at home Monday and Tuesday so need to have everything ready to leave after work Wednesday.

Mine will be done tonight. I fixed my door hinge and put the wheel bearing on last night. Just have to put a butt connector on heater wires and it's good to go.

I may add the speaker bar in behind the driver seat so we have tunes. But it's not a necessity.

The last thing I have to do is springs and shocks in the back of the yukon. Do that and pick up the trailer Saturday and load the heep up and I'm ready to roll Wednesday night.

Hmm could a shackle be put on a reciever hitch insteqd of a ball and used as a tow point? Mine isnt coming out of the reciever anytime soon and no time for JY in this weather

i have ran the loop for the strap threw the hitch pin for years.

Speaking of hitch inserted recovery points, I should see if I still have the hook insert in my box of crap. If so, I will give it to someone who needs it. Bumper is my pull point in the rear now. I should probably also go through my box of crap and organize the back of my XJ. I haven't done anything but drive it since the last time I went wheeling.

Do you know what size shackle you ran? Ill upgrade eventually to a 2" so i can put a rack on rear for moving the cooler and such but the shackle is nice on the pockets

Do you know what size shackle you ran? Ill upgrade eventually to a 2" so i can put a rack on rear for moving the cooler and such but the shackle is nice on the pockets

The size shackle you need depends on the size of your ball mount. Some hitch balls have 3/4 shanks, 5/8 shanks, 1" shanks. You need to measure the hole in yours. It's probably smaller, so you have to get a shackle that has the same shank size.

Back