• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whatcha need to get done for WF...

Any suggestions on a particular fire extinguisher I should pick up? I saw where someone mounted one in the hatch, opposite of the factory spare location in the little cubby hole thing.. seems like a good spot so I'd prefer one to fit there.

I picked up one a few years back that fits nicely between the driver's door and the seat. IIRC on my 01 I had to remove the trim panel on the side of the seat, but it was easy to access in an emergency and didn't bump around on the trail.

Yes, definitely a good idea to be able to reach it from the driver seat!

I have a larger one on a bracket in the back and a small house abc one stuffed between the driver's door sill and my seat.

red 'threw it at doug once' heep

Originally Posted by 1989TwoDoor
-Replace battery tray (Junkyard) - Done
-Maybe add another leaf to the Rusty's springs - We'll see
-lower rear bumpstops - Done
-straighten out front bumper, dropped off ledge too hard - It doesn't look that bad

-Replace LCA's - Done
-Replace front springs - at WF
-Replace motor mount - Done

-SYE
-Rear Hitch
-Front Tow Hooks or Bumper
-Washer Fluid Pump!!
-Trim front fenders even more
-I'll think of more.

Need to make up mind on front tow points. Either gotta drop serious coin on a bumper, get IRO front tow points, or crappy OEM tow hooks(still not cheap). Any other options or something else i should look at?

Figure out what's knocking and determine whether or not I'm bringing the jeep.

Figure out what's knocking and determine whether or not I'm bringing the jeep.

Hey if you do not bring a rig I say you ride with Jerry......

But I hope you can bring her.......

Ram" Pay your life insurance" Rod

Last edited:
Bring it. We will get you home one way or another.

Still need to check the flywheel bolts. if the knock doesn't get worse by then I may bring it. After blowing the tire in the WRX I concluded that sitting along the interstate blows!

Still have to go thru spare parts, extra cargo storage hold downs, couple gaskets on motor, tire patched, and some odd and ends done and should be ready.

Oh and to tuck up wires under hood so we don't have same problem like we had at the crawl.

I'm starting to panic.

empty "time management is not my thing" pockets

I feel the pain I am done except for Rear disk swap...... But I still feel like I am very very behind.....

Ram" To many things going on" Rod

I feel the pain I am done except for Rear disk swap...... But I still feel like I am very very behind.....

Ram" To many things going on" Rod

Right now the side of the camper has the siding pulled off of it. The jack mount under the propane compartment collapsed, so fixing that corner right now. Also finishing up with the insulation on the interior. As soon as it's done, it's going on the truck so I can get to work on the '86.

empty ":wierd:" pockets

Back