• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whatcha need to get done for WF...

The XJ started today and still have the gas needle on F, I am ready unless I go wheeling the weekend before and break something.

a500bd4be851e6ecb8077c2f794372af.jpg

When this thread first started I thought I really had nothing to do but show up. Since then I've,

Rebuilt the 241OR tcase for no reason
Converted it to cable shift
Bought all new wheels (used but new to me)
Installed spacers to fit new wheels
Put in all new ball joints
Removed CTMs, cleaned, and reinstalled
Replaced front wheel bearings and seals
Adjusted steering box back lash
Replaced OEM GM D44 front calipers with Willwoods
Retrofitted a Ram 2500 MC
Reworked the battery mount
Replaced the lower radiator hose
Repaired a long crack in the DS fender
Repainted said fender
Rebuilt cheapo Harbor Freight air compressor
Made a billet crank for said compressor

Not too bad considering I thought I didn't have anything to do.

B-I think I'm ready now but I thought I was before too- loose

Just found Treadwright has their 31s on sale! So i guess now i gotta choose MTs or ATs, and order em up and mount them before winterfest. Also need fire killing magic can, and steering box spacer and ill be set to roll

Just found Treadwright has their 31s on sale! So i guess now i gotta choose MTs or ATs, and order em up and mount them before winterfest. Also need fire killing magic can, and steering box spacer and ill be set to roll

I had one of their 31" MT's for a spare when I was on 31's ...nice tires for the price....You will here 50/50on how people like them. My experience was good with that tire......

Just registered and not close. In panic mode. Must replace pinion yoke, drive shaft and ps pump and fix rear bump stops and mount bead locks. Really want to swap out leafs and weld up 3 link and replace driver side rocker (pass side done). Help!!!

Just registered and not close. In panic mode. Must replace pinion yoke, drive shaft and ps pump and fix rear bump stops and mount bead locks. Really want to swap out leafs and weld up 3 link and replace driver side rocker (pass side done). Help!!!

What are you going to do after you get that done the first day?

I would say bring it over and I will weld but there is no way you can get it in my garage because of ice and snow.....

I would say bring it over and I will weld but there is no way you can get it in my garage because of ice and snow.....

Maybe next weekend?? Will get d shaft leafs bumps and power steering done this weekend.

Well finally ordered 2 treadwright guard dogs. Ill see how close they are in size to old style MTRs and will buy the second pair in a couple weeks. Finally got parts coming so thats big, now just need to add them

Pinion yoke and seal DONE
Drive shaft DONE
Replace leafs DONE
Fix rear bump stops DONE

I need to finish my lift this weekend and mounting a hitch on.if I get a chance new fenders. the guy I bought my Cherokee from cut them to fit 33s on a stock Cherokee.....:dunce:

Back