• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ventura Co. M&G Thurs. July 27th

Sorry I could not make it. Went home, got in the XJ, Wife went to get in an holy chit, ANTS EVERYWHERE!!! I pulled up the floor mats, ant eggs!! Needless to say the ol XJ was fumigated and is now airing out. This was just overnight as I drove the XJ last night and no ants. Freakin weather is driving them out.

Hey Aaron, Great turn out. The burgers were great as well. :lickout: Nice to meet a few more of you guys & check out the trucks. Thanks again for hosting. :cheers:

Rob

Ditto on the burgers. How did the axle setup turn out on the rig in the garage?

Thanks to everyone who showed up! It was a pretty good turnout. party1:

We had a little wrenching project that popped up early in the week, and last night seemed to be the only time to get it done. All went well, Rawbrown did a great job with the limited space and tools (Thanks again Ryan). Now Cooper has the gears he needs to mach the front to the rear.

I'm glad you all had a good time, We should do it again, (next time without the wrenching) soon.

I had a great time and got to meet a few new people.

We'll plan another one soon.

Aaron

Aaron, thanks for being a gracious host. Hudson enjoyed the guacomole and kept blabbering to his mom about all the jeeps he saw.

Look forward to seeing more of you guys here in the near future.

-Kevin
cyberbackpacker

Joe said:
Hey the backyard is almost done so we can have it at my house.
Sounds like a good idea :D
Opie and Phil leave on the 28th of Aug. Maybe we could set it up before they leave?

Just a thought.

Oh yeah, I'll be there.

Aaron

Completely forgot about this... sorry to miss it. I'll be at the next one.

Back