• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yucaipa M&G 1-31-08

Just making sure. We are meeting at the 7-11 on Yucaipa Blvd. at 9:00 AM this Saturday?

Yes Sir! See you there! Looking forward to it. Not looking forward to cleaning it though. Maybe I will just leave it covered in mud.

So, the plan is still to go play over in the Greenspot area? :)

We will be playing in Greenspot on Saturday. Hopefully Skwerly, since I heard you have been there before, you can show us around. We will meet at the 7-11 on Yucaipa Blvd and 14th street at 9:00am. CB channel 25 if you need it. My cell phone number is nine 5 one eight 9 seven 7 seven 8 five.

Afterwards, we will be meeting at Calimesa Creekside Park at 2:00 pm. To get there take the 10 to County Line Road exit and go south to the first street, which is 7th place, turn left and the park is on the right hand side only about a 1/4 mile from the corner. The first page of this thread has a map also.

See you there. :cheers:

I'm gonna try to make it to the M&G. I have some stuff I need to work on that morning, should be done by 2.

Right on, this sounds cool! I sure do hope my junk is legal by then LOOOLZ!

BTW: did you consider that someone may get stuck or break, and the majority of the group might be late to the meet and greet? Just a thought haha.

BTW: did you consider that someone may get stuck or break, and the majority of the group might be late to the meet and greet? Just a thought haha.

:soapbox:There will be none of that. Getting stuck or breakage will not be tolerated! :soapbox:

careful not to get a ticket out there, thats private property...

I might be in depending if I can wake up early enough!

Where are we meeting at? and time for the morning run?

I know.....we'll meet at 2PM for park!

Time for another meet and greet!

This time we will be at the Calimesa Creekside park located at 950 7th place in Calimesa at 2:00pm. The park is a small little place nestled just south of the 10 off Countyline Road. There is a small pavillion with a few picnic tables and a couple of grills.

I figure we can do an AM run and then meet here at 2pm with anyone that couldn't make the run, for the after party, including, drinks, bbq or whatever else we can conjur up.

Any ideas on what we can run that morning in the local area?

Here is a map to the park

tileprint.php

Here ya go

We will be playing in Greenspot on Saturday. Hopefully Skwerly, since I heard you have been there before, you can show us around. We will meet at the 7-11 on Yucaipa Blvd and 14th street at 9:00am. CB channel 25 if you need it. My cell phone number is nine 5 one eight 9 seven 7 seven 8 five.

Afterwards, we will be meeting at Calimesa Creekside Park at 2:00 pm. To get there take the 10 to County Line Road exit and go south to the first street, which is 7th place, turn left and the park is on the right hand side only about a 1/4 mile from the corner. The first page of this thread has a map also.

See you there. :cheers:

Hey guys a newbee here would love to make your run on sat but have to much going on in the am , but we will try and make the M&G at the park. You all have a good time getin your XJ's dirty

Hey guys a newbee here would love to make your run on sat but have to much going on in the am , but we will try and make the M&G at the park. You all have a good time getin your XJ's dirty

Welcome, I hope you can make it.

Back