• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yucaipa M&G 1-31-08

Just got back from the run. We went through the Thomas hunting grounds and into Angelus Oaks and along the Santa Ana river. Not much snow, but a whole lot of mud. It was me XJFrankie and BHicks. I had a blast. Definately gonna go back out there and do some fishing. I will posts pics later. Gotta get to the M&G now.

wish i coulda been there - hope ya'll had fun - did ya'll run thomas hunting ground all the way back to the 38? as soon as i get the front end finished on my rig we can go over to greenspot & i'll show ya around, and have some fun

I went over to the park for the actual M&G part of the day and when I showed up the only people there where Cashless and XJFrankie. Im severly disappointed that the M&G coordinator bailed after 10mins. This was the worst M&G ever in the Yucaipa section!

I went over to the park for the actual M&G part of the day and when I showed up the only people there where Cashless and XJFrankie. Im severly disappointed that the M&G coordinator bailed after 10mins. This was the worst M&G ever in the Yucaipa section!

Yeah.. Imagine my disappointment when I get there and wait around for 10 minutes and noone shows or calls after saying they would be there. I finally get a call at 3:00 and they say your there. Great, glad you could finally make it. Am I expected to wait around for an hour until you feel like you are ready to get there. I don't think so!

Try being on time and you won't be disappointed!

Back