• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Under front seat powered subwoofer?

Hey OP so first stuff some cardboard ham under there, then take it out and replace with bacon bits and shotguns. Make sure you take pics and maybe do a write up so we can all learn

I don't know if the OP is still reading, but I have some info on the Kenwood. :) I bought one of these about four or five years ago (brand new, much cheaper on Ebay). I got it for my 97 XJ. I wanted to put it under the passenger seat. It does not fit. So, unless they have changed the size since then, you won't be able to put it under a manual seat. I don't know about powered seats. I wound up putting this in my DD instead. I listen to mostly older rock. The sound is really good for what it is. Definitely not good for rap, hip-hop, or other bass heavy genres. I don't listen to those, but I can tell it won't do well. Don't expect it to anger old people or make your license plate rattle. :)

Where would you install a ham radio?

If there is enough leftovers, I plan on a turkey x-fercase doubler this weekend.
Wil a 1:1 of ATF/cranberry work in this application?

Back