• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Under front seat powered subwoofer?

I like the rib sandwhich at AM/PM myself.But hey what do i know about it, i do know that darn HAM wobble is a bitch to get under control

I think these type of pow subs came on Subaru Forresters, I remember looking for them one on Ebay and they were fairly cheap and people reported very good sound. I'm mentioning these because of lack of space under Forrester seats. I assume you have manual seats.

They were optional in most subarus. My 97 Legacy has one.

I'd like to note that any hamophile worth their salt can easily tell the difference in sound between a prosciutto enclosure and, say, a cheap imported maple glazed enclosure with incorrect bonding agents used. This is not an area to cheap out on if you value your sound equipment.

Don't fall into the trap of using cheap links either, such as Slim Jims. They can't carry the sound waves effectively as they have no 'skin' to allow the 'skin effect' conduction needed for high frequency fidelity. Only premium olive-free hog casing coil sausage should be used.

I'm about to piss myself after reading this!

Have you tried fixing it with mayonnaise?

Mayonnaise is great for that. The consistency works to calm down the vibrations but what works the best, from what I hear, is using pineapple and cherries on the ham, cuts down ham wobble by upwards of 70%.

I keep a spare pineapple in my roadside kit along with a blanket, booster cables, honey glaze and flashlight.

Very wise man, I also keep a carving knife in my kit.

You are all wrong with this thread. If you want great sound and also no wobble you always go with a meat loaf. it is properly packed together to stop vibration and wobble but yet has enough gap for sound to escape and to not have the cops on your ass and keep the sound inside you just top it with some sweet brown sugar sauce, although the life span of it is not as great as a MC Donalds product it still holds up great.

Can I use the same mock up ham to replace the ham that was in my passenger front bumper endcap? It was there when I bought it but I noticed the ham was cracking a bit and I could only get honey out of the defroster not honey and brown sugar like it should be. I figured I could do without the honey or brown sugar so I removed the ham completely. But now I've got some crazy CEL.

PS - I need to replace the seals on my 8.25 pumpkin. Can I use a frozen pie or does it have to be fresh?

Can I use the same mock up ham to replace the ham that was in my passenger front bumper endcap? It was there when I bought it but I noticed the ham was cracking a bit and I could only get honey out of the defroster not honey and brown sugar like it should be. I figured I could do without the honey or brown sugar so I removed the ham completely. But now I've got some crazy CEL.

PS - I need to replace the seals on my 8.25 pumpkin. Can I use a frozen pie or does it have to be fresh?
you can only use hollowed out fruitcake to replace that.

Finally! A thread with the 2 things I like most in it! Jeeps and food! Greatest thread ever!

on an unrelated note, I went out shooting today

gun3.jpg

What does it fire? Bacon bits?
yes. banned in california due to its assault bacon qualifying characteristics. it has a large capacity fats/sodium clip.

Back