• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Run: 2/21/09

Hope to see everyone tomorrow!

TORX
Mojito
TheAmightySam
juniorXJ w/Nightfoam
88Manche
mudxj92 +3
ceb0217

I'm bringing stuff to camp, depending on how the day goes I might join you guys. Horsecamp?

mike n Goldie are heading up round noon. i'll tell them to go to horse camp if it's open and if not head to Lyda.

alright now, lets go wheelin. im on my way. not that anyone is around to see this, they're all wheelin with me. ahhhhahahahaha.

Sorry I didnt make it, workin. HAPPY B-DAY DUSTIN. Think it is, was, will be, right? Maybe next time!

Last edited:
Photos from today:

IMG_1221.JPG

IMG_1233.JPG

IMG_1225.JPG

IMG_1245.JPG

IMG_1241.JPG

IMG_1246.JPG

IMG_1268.JPG

IMG_1277.JPG

IMG_1279.JPG

IMG_1281.JPG

IMG_1288.JPG

IMG_1289.JPG

IMG_1293.JPG

i have a bazzilion pics. i will be starting a pic thread soon, that way no-one has to go through 5 pages to find pics.

Good time, even though i had to get winched out of that rock garden. But hey, I tried. next time....

And my buddy that was with me is thinkin about puttin the banshee/dirtbike thing on the back burner for a while and wants to build a jeep. Specifically, he wants to build one like Dustin's. I had to listen to "that jeeps so clean " all day. haha.

And my buddy that was with me is thinkin about puttin the banshee/dirtbike thing on the back burner for a while and wants to build a jeep. Specifically, he wants to build one like Dustin's. I had to listen to "that jeeps so clean " all day. haha.
The cleanliness almost took a turn for the worst on Waterfall. I thought I was going over more than once. Note to self, stay low on the bank.

Back