• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Run: 2/21/09

just a heads up. . .

Mike and I and our ladies have decided we are going to camp out saturday night. if anyone else wants to, you are more than welcome.

Dustin, hint, cough, hint, cough, cough

icon10.gif

Looks like I am going to be picking up my jeep late friday or saturday morning in Portland. I have never been to TSF, will I have fun locked/locked on 35's? :D Also how far is it from Tualatin?

-Alex

Where is TSF?

still trying to get an idea of where everything in the PNW is. :wave:

hay alex, you should definatly come out and play.

the crushers are cool. someday my Jeep will make it.
DSC_1368.jpg

DSC_1520.jpg

out.. Gotta make a trip to marysville wa, pickin up a 5.9 lifted ZJ with the Bro-inlaw

whens the next trip?

Have you ever seen snow before? :D

I'll probably have an open seat on Saturday.

TORX,

I appreciate the offer and hope to take you up on it. Unless work goes poorly and I get stuck in town on the weekend I will be there. PM with cell number sent. I will update on Thursday, I should have my weekend schedule locked in by then.

XJRanger,
Congrats on the position. Hope to see you next weekend and see how the rig is fairing up in the land of rain of snow.

John

Well, I'm gonna be leavin from hillsburrito. Who lives out there thats goin? I'll be basically right on the cornelious pass exit. I may have an older ford ranger with me. i have no clue what year, its the one right after they did the fullsize f100 ranger in the 70's.

Back