• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TORXfest: 2/20

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
TORXfest aka TARDfest

Who: Open invite to all, member or not, XJ or not. All I ask is you act responsibly, and come prepared.​
What: It's my birthday weekend, which means we're wheeling!​
When: February 19-21, I plan to camp out Friday evening through Sunday if there are any other takers.​
Where: Tillamook State Forest, Oregon
Camping: Lets shoot to camp/stage out of, Upper Lyda Camp.​
From Lyda Camp, continue through the staging area, and stay left on South Fork Road at the Y (like you're heading for #20 Hood Raiser). Continue for approximately one mile, and camp will be off to the left, after a right hand corner, off a small spur road into the trees. It's pretty obvious, and I'm sure we'll have the turn into camp marked with a sign.

Map Link
Hope to see you guys out there!​
IMG_0025.jpg

This is great timing! I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled on Thursday 2/18. I'm not supposed to do anything too strenuous for like 4 or 5 days after- I think sitting in the driver's seat qualifies. If I'm on the road to recovery and not bleeding profusely, I'll be there on Saturday morning. Either way, I hope you have a good birthday.

See I was thinking about doing something similar with my birthday but realized it could have gone two very different ways if I posted up a staging for a demonfest for my birthday lol

Dustin I don't want to be negative but really you think you'll be wheelin after getting teeth pulled? Well fine me and my wife are talking about camping Saturday night!!!

Sorry guys, I'm out. The wisdom teeth are doing ok, and the Jeep is running good. Problem is we're moving to Hood River over the next couple weeks and the list of stuff to get our house ready for market is ridiculous. If I broke the jeep today it'd really be bad news. I'll catch you next time- maybe that will be at Kingsley.

Back