• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Niagara Rim Trail Run 9/30-10/2

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Going to run Niagara rim trail up highway 108 in the MJ on 10/1. The plan is to drive up after work on Friday and camp near the trial, somewhere in the area, I know some spots near a creek there with some possible target shooting opportunity. I plan to explore scout the area for cool camp sites after the run on saturday and maybe sunday as well, look for safe spots to shoot (maybe not its deer season ? ) since I always just go straight to the trail and out, never really get to explore the area.

I have 3 rigs total so far.

Min Reqs,
this trail can be ran in almost any rig,
but I want tow points front and rear, 31+ tires, and at least a 2" lift, your own tools, and tow straps. Obviously exceptions can be made for just about anyone on here, but I also dont plan to spend my day , say, strapping people off the easy stuff, but there are plenty of fun obstacles out there on niagara to take our time spotting and getting nutty on.

If my son's b day wasn't that weekend I'd be down! Fun easy trail. I seen an xj on 30s n 2 in lift do it with ease so if your new to trail life definitely a good break in trail

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

4b0b8dd31c245035a7185f9581cfcca1.jpg

Mid rock pile

c1ff6044d46c7451e2e57991cef4ac73.jpg

Stuck on upper pile haha enjoy!!

Back