• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Campout: 8/27 - 8/28

planning on being up before dark on friday, save me a spot and I'll reimburse you. I don't think I'm staying saturday night.

TORX
mojojojo
Nightfoam
Redjeep2.0
OrangeJeep
Streetpirate
nw-zj-scott
DirtyD_NW
98cherokee35's
Dellstopjeep + Dellstopjeep's Wife
Mnkyboy + Cherokeechick81
Aaron Barnes
BannieXJ
ceb0217

Holy $#it. :eek:

TORX
mojojojo
Nightfoam
Redjeep2.0
OrangeJeep
Streetpirate
nw-zj-scott
DirtyD_NW
98cherokee35's
Aaron Barnes
BannieXJ
ceb0217

My brother will be bringing his truck too

TORX
mojojojo
Nightfoam
Redjeep2.0
OrangeJeep
Streetpirate
nw-zj-scott
DirtyD_NW
98cherokee35's
Aaron Barnes
BannieXJ
ceb0217

Don't forget the Grand Krawlers will be up there also camping at browns for the weekend. And I believe a number of Cherokee Forum guys as well. there should be a lot of rigs up there. We might wanna think about heading out of camp before anyone else so we don't have to wait on them at every trail head.

Don't forget the Grand Krawlers will be up there also camping at browns for the weekend. And I believe a number of Cherokee Forum guys as well. there should be a lot of rigs up there. We might wanna think about heading out of camp before anyone else so we don't have to wait on them at every trail head.

The We will just go wheel crushers

ODF's fire restriction, give them a read through.
ODF said:
Effective Saturday, August 20, 2011, the Tillamook State Forest will enter the Regulated Use portion of fire season.

What this means for visitors to the Tillamook State Forest is:

· NO CAMPFIRES unless you are in a fee campground or designated dispersed campsite with a metal fire grate installed by ODF (for more information about designated dispersed campsites: http://www.oregon.gov/ODF/tillamookstateforest/dispersedcamping.shtml )
· NO CHARCOAL BBQs unless you are in a fee campground
· Propane stoves and Propane BBQs are permitted when dispersed camping
· ATV / OHV trails in the Browns Camp, Jordan Creek, Diamond Mill and Trask areas remain open until a Level III Closure is implemented (check the website for updates: http://www.oregon.gov/ODF/tillamookstateforest/index.shtml)
· Everyone entering the forest must have in their vehicle a 26” shovel and either a 2 ½ lb fire extinguisher or 1 gallon of water
· Smoking is only permitted in the closed cab of your vehicle, in fee campgrounds, or in designated dispersed campsites

I'm thinking Friday if I get there at a decent time, I'm going to head up to Crushers. Probably hike it from the bottom all the way through the upper loop, and try to get a route planned.

Then we can discuss groups/routes for Saturday/Sunday. It looks like we'll have at least 10 rigs for the trails. Might be easier to just split into two groups. One group can cover some ground and run a good portion of the trails, while another group can just screw around on the obstacles.

Back