• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Campout: 8/27 - 8/28

I wanna see a Crushers run happen this trip. We've put it off too long. I missed my chance, but I'll gladly spot this trip.

Upper Loop, and then exit through the Lower.

Simple green?

Do we need to set up a work party for after tuff trucks?

Yeah dont feel bad Dustin I didnt post this run, however my Jeep is in 20 diffrent spots in my garage. :O I would would still like to go but I have prior engagements.

I kinda feel weird posting a run, yet I don't have a Jeep to wheel. :wierd:

Who: All are welcome, member or not.
What: This is an all weekend camp out. Wheel during the day, enjoy the circle around the camp fire at night.
When: Main days are Saturday the 27, and Sunday the 28th. I'm sure some will start to arrive Friday to claim their sites.
Where: Camping/Staging will be done at Browns Camp. From Highway 6, just follow the signs into the Campground along Beaver Dam Rd. There's a good amount of camp sites available, but they fill up fast. We usually try to get sites #7, #8, #9 (on the corner).
Fees: Browns Camp charges a fee per night. $10 per night, plus $2 per extra vehicle. Share a spot with someone and split the cost!
Game plan: No game plan, we're winging it! :D

Post up if your in, and what your plan is.

TSF is a blast to wheel when it's wet, but it's even more fun when it's dry. :cool:
IMG_0007.jpg

maby ill play "spotters taxi" on this one....

p.s. and where is all the talk of 7up. ive still never seen anyone, xj or not. atempt the triple black section....
I got the itch to try it at Noobfest. Walked up to it, visualized a line, and said F that. Even knowing I had a winch that I could use as a safety line.

Personally, I won't try it without a cage. There's very little room for error. If you get bent out of shape, it's not just a flop, it's a roll over or three. :skull2:

Now I did hear Rod say, "I think I'm ready to test out the cage." :D

im gonna do it too scott! so dont puss out on us! although it would make a nice picture to see you riding cause your scared... :bawl:

Back