• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Campout: 8/27 - 8/28

If your not coming to TSF, you need to take some notes from rod.

I can only imagine he asked for Friday off.

Then his boss said
"hell no, jeeps a silly"

Then rod walked out!!

So if your boss said you can't go, you need to start putting you life's priorates in order!!

GO ROD! :thumbup:

Not quite like that Nick... but i will deffinately be enjoying a cpl weeks of summer :sunshine:

Hopefully my junk doesnt :explosion so i can wheel a few times before i go completely broke
icon10.gif

Right now my tentative plan is to head out around 11:00 Friday morning. I don't have a Jeep to prep, so that shouldn't be too hard to make. Hopefully roll into camp around noonish, and I'll try to claim a few adjoining sites.

Anyone thinking they might be interested in a Friday late morning departure?

Night runs are always a blast. A pair of headlights is all you really need, unless your running the harder obstacles. I will say Waterfall gets the adrenaline pumping at night. :cool:

Once I get to camp, I'm on your guys' game plan. I do have a few goals for the weekend though. ;)

torx can you grab me that spot across from the spot where you and rod camped for noobfest. its the site glue n tape had. that would be great. Matt and I should get there around 530pm.

TORX, It would be awefully sweet of you to grab the spot matt was in at noob too, next to the one you were in. my truck and trailer fit wonderful there. my brother should be heading up there around noon from salem to help grab spots. the one with the ZJ. And for the record, waterfall does sound nice. i can light it up;) and i can bring some pallets

Last edited:
Back