• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Campout: 8/27 - 8/28

Jeep may not be running then but if cash flow allows, I may come up Friday or Saturday night for a little camping fun. Stupid family bbq on Saturday afternoon will prevent me from hanging out all weekend though

Jeep may not be running then but if cash flow allows, I may come up Friday or Saturday night for a little camping fun. Stupid family bbq on Saturday afternoon will prevent me from hanging out all weekend though
The NWC > Nightfoam's Family BBQ

Also, try not to show up too late. We'll be trying to get a good nights rest for all the ground we're going to cover.

So who's wheeling next weekend?

We're a week out from this shindig.

I am BACK IN! gonna be open up front.. but it's dry out.. i doubt i will notice a difference..

dustin.. I'll pay you for the axle that weekend, and pick it up from you when you get back to town on sunday or monday.. :thumbup:

its still on CL... Scott don't trust him.

he cant be trusted, he parted out a gr8 Cherokee for the hopes to get a Toyota..

Dustin FAIL (n)

If your not coming to TSF, you need to take some notes from rod.

I am officially unemployed ! :shhh: Looks like ill be heading up Early friday instead of in the evening.

See you suckas soon !

I can only imagine he asked for Friday off.

Then his boss said
"hell no, jeeps a silly"

Then rod walked out!!

So if your boss said you can't go, you need to start putting you life's priorates in order!!

GO ROD! :thumbup:

Back