• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Terrehautian's where I have been, where I want to go, how do I get there build thread

I was leaning towards IRO because I already have their lift kit, but also because I remember when people talked about buying them, I keep hearing double shear. I honestly have no idea what that means.

Ive got the IRO double shear. Ive got a saggy 3 inch RC lift. Have zero complaints on the trackbar. But my frame bracket hits my spring mount on the drivers side due to the saggy springs.

I would buy again if I had to.

I just ordered the IRO t/b and steering for a friend.

IRO also supports the mwc a lot. I like to buy from our supporters cuz without them we wouldn't have the event we do.

I put a raffle prize IRO bar on jennie's junk.

it's been flawless for DD use and wheeling for the last year.

I put a raffle prize IRO bar on jennie's junk.

it's been flawless for DD use and wheeling for the last year.

Mine's been flawless for almost 4 years. Can't say enough good about it.

I have a IRO on the rear of my ZJ and it's nice and beefy. The cheap RC that came with my lift was quickly changed with a home made 7/8 heim 1.5" .25" wall dom. The RC felt very weak and too small for my liking

i run the RE 1600 bar and later converted it to double sheer with a RE mount from flex. its what i ended up with... and works well, also adding a brace soon.

but as everyone here has also attested to, ive heard good things about the IRO double sheer bracket and TB. for your use, itll be plenty strong.

Back