• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Southern Colorado Meet and Greet October 16

I'm coming. Heck, I set it up. I will be showing up around 1pm.

A bit last minute, but I should be making an appearance in the next couple hours, if festivities are still going on. My prior obligations for the day have ended.

Well everyone, I had a real CRAPPY time at the meet and greet, I mean literally I stepped in some real nasty dog crap, lol. But really, I had a great time for the short while I was there. Great to hang out with some friends, and great to match some faces with screen names. I really need to attend more of these, and certainly plan to. Look forward to the next one.

completely missed it :(

... in no small part due to the fact that I got today and tomorrow confused :dunce: Looks like I'll be in the lab for another few hours, too...

Could have sworn the 16th was Sunday.

Well everyone, I had a real CRAPPY time at the meet and greet, I mean literally I stepped in some real nasty dog crap, lol. ... and great to match some faces with screen names.

Man, that was nasty, too. Fun ride home?

It was a great time, even with all the ZJ's...their presence eased by the JZ's.

Thanks to Jeff for hosting, all the folks involved in planning, Tom for hauling the grub, the ladies for cooking, and Kronick for the parts transport.

Catch ya' at the next one. :cheers:

Man, that was nasty, too. Fun ride home?

LOL, it sure was nasty! The freshly trimmed grass worked quite well, almost like a good scrub brush, got most of the CRAP off :thumbup:

Was everything ok when you guys pulled over along the on ramp? I saw Troy pull up along side ya'll, and then proceed, so I assumed all was well.

For the last time Boys and Girls:
DESERT
desert.jpg

DESSERT
96_aeverhart_03.jpg

See the difference?

Sorry about the doggie land mine- didn't know one of the dogs took a dump out there. :)

Someone left a green, L.L. Bean camp chair at my house- speak up if its yours. :thumbup:

Back