• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Southern Colorado Meet and Greet October 16

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
We have scheduled a Southern Colorado Meet and Greet at Jeff's (planefixer) place on October 16th.. From what I remember it is around CastleRock/Monument. We will be posting up a map shortly.

The Chapter is going to provide brats and munchies. Show up time is 12-1 with it lasting as long as it lasts. We will have a door prize of a Clayton 25% off certificate.

Hope to see everybody there. Don't forget to invite potential new members. If you can respond so we know roughly how much food to get it would be appreciated.

My place is literally on top of Monument Hill, close to I-25 & County Line Rd. but is kind of buried in the forest.

I'll post up detailed directions and an address tomorrow or Saturday.

I don't see why not, although I gotta check the better half's calender... aaah, have boys footbal games until 3pm... I'll be late.

The wife and I will be there.

I don't have to work, and the only place I owe money is Ent Federal, so I should be there.

you should find work to do and make some money ya need to pay....
just saying :dunno:

i might try to get off of work, we will see

naw imjust going to start a donation thread.....

Back