• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NorCo Meet and Greet on 10/15

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
It has been decided to do a NorCo meet and Greet on Saturday afternoon 10/15/2011. I say we do it at 3pm at Nordy's BBQ at Crossroads and I-25 just outside Loveland. We had our last meet and greet there and they have some of the best BBQ around.

We can have kind of a show and shine in the parking lot, then move inside for a bit of food. We have a set of Frank Z's Serious Offroad SliderZ and a gift certificate that we will do some kind of raffle for.

I will be out of town and get back literally a couple of hours before the event.

Could've made the 8th but not the 15th, guess I'll have to miss this one.

bump

I might be able to make this one. :)

How about a list of who's going.

I'm in.

I should be able to make this one.

Is it still on?

Good grief. 5-6 people?

Maybe need to reschedule this?

I might be able to make this, due to my injury I'm not going up to Steamboat for the weekend. I just can't imagine sitting in a car that long. I could however probably make it to Nordy's, but that'll still depend on how I'm feeling by then.

I think I have a wedding I have to go to that day I just sent an email off to my schedual handler.

Well I'm taking the misses to Nordys whether or not any of you guys make it. I leave Tampa at 4:30 am MST and should get in with a couple of hours to spare.

IF I get her fuel tank to stop leaking, the Mrs said she might make the trip. With no kids, it would be like a date. :)

You got a lot of flack from a certain person that no longer frequents this board.

I agreee on Hooters but there was a Poll for the location and when I last looked Nordy's had won by 1 vote.

Last edited:
Back