• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NorCo Meet and Greet on 10/15

jimgrms said:
i will be there as i have no life. the colo springs can't go none of them own a rig that runs

liar! I am however re-wiring the electric panel in the money pit, so no Nordy's for me :(

Eight people might show up? That makes my chances for the drawing pretty good...if I make it.

I am curious about the drawing. Is it for red letter members, green letter members, anyone who is registered on NAXJA?

so loan one to the shyster. any of you that helped me move show up i will buy your dinner

If the shyster can get his wife to give him a ride to my house in the Su Ba Ru, he can borrow my wife's WJ. :)

I left St. Petersburg this morning at 2am and just got to Loveland. Can't wait for some good BBQ. Hope more people show up.

Putting it back together now...

Damn, I just woke up from a pill enduced nap. Sorry I missed it, I could go for some BBQ.

You guys missed some great BBQ. Mike (Hypoid) walked off with a set of FrankZ SliderZ and was cranked. I was a meeting of the over the hill gang.

Last edited:
Damn, I just woke up from a pill enduced nap. Sorry I missed it, I could go for some BBQ.
I was looking forward to the visit. As it was, my Mrs. was the youngster in this group. I made sure to not seat her next to Jim. :D

I am pretty stoked about the sliders. They are every bit the quality you would expect from Serious Offroad.

It was kinda funny on the ride home. Every now and again the sliders would rattle, the Mrs would give me "the look!" She finally spit it out: "What are you doing to my Jeep now?"

"They will protect the doors, honey. " :gee:

Those sliders are half the reason I wanted to go, I was going to give them to a friend of mine had I won them.

I was actually really looking forward to going too but add a hangover to all the pills I've been on lately and what was supposed to be a 1hr nap turned into a 5hr nap.

Glad to see Hypoid scored the sliders...... :thumbup:

Just too much going on that day and couldn't get that far north in time.

We have another set of sliders to give away at another M&G. We need to get one started in Central Colorado, maybe Denver.

Back