• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Southern Colorado Meet and Greet October 16

I would've picked up on the way home this afternoon, man... I'll see if I can get to your place bright and early tomorrow am - I have a LOOONG and busy day!

Mike, bring that cable if you dont mind.

Frank, i can swing by on the way up. pm me addy and digits

I'm headed to Denver post-meet and greet, but Ken would need to meet me downtown, as we have to get back fairly quick on Sunday, and I'm already meeting a guy in Lakewood on the way home...

Ken, I'll be downtown, let me know if you will be able to meet up...

I'll be at the meet and greet. If some can get them from Frank's to Jeff's I'll take it from there. Btw, thanks again Frank.

this thread has suddenly become somewhat confusing.

I was hoping to have the knuckles for you as well but I've yet to receive any back yet. I'm waiting on 2 sets and will get them in your hands as soons as possible. Sorry for the delay, but this one is out of my control.
No problem Frank. I'm not going to be ready for the pitmen arm and knuckles until sometime around mid February. I'll pm you when I'm ready for them. I just wanted to get these conponients out of your way.

Hey ken if ya need any help installing it lemme know! I've installed two sets already!
Thanks Kiefer, I'll take you up on the offer when I'm ready to install them.

Frank, if you want another pair of knuckles to have around for these exchanges, just let me know. I have one set ready and will have another couple pairs in the near future.

Anyone coming from Loveland or north of? Willing to try to meet up with Tom (old_man) and pick up a steering box for me?

Tom's info can be found in the emergency help thread sticky.

Ok, I'm bringing parts for:

time2getdirty
Rokken
Fred

Am I forgetting anyone?

Troy is tom not going to make it tomorrow? If will try to call him in the morning and seeif he can meet me. I will be in erie in the morning.

:doh:

I confused his posting in the other M&G thread where we met fireLt at Fox & Hound - he'd posted up family committments were keeping him from attending that, but I'd gotten it in my head that he wasn't making it to this M&G..... :twak:

Fawkin' 41........

Back