• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Southern Colorado Meet and Greet October 16

Don't feel bad Loren. The lazy susan of life has revisited me with work yet unfinished.

Speaking of Meet and Greet. Rach and I were at the Hickory House in Parker (awesome bbq btw) last night after the M&G, and were talking about how their Party room downstairs would be an awesome place for a Colorado Chapter X-mas party. No idea what it costs, and we would definitely need to have enough people attend to make it worth while, but it could be fun.

Had a really good time shootin the breeze with everyone! It was a great turn out from what I could see. An awesome group...... so when we all goin wheelin together? Needles to say, there was no mistaking me............ right Led :D

I heard Ira, but I couldn't see him.... ? :eyes:

Good to see you guys, thanks for hanging with me sans my 1/2 MJ! Jim continues to try and de-luxury my WJ by trying to steal my leather, and Matt continues to supply me with JZ (I'll have to buy eventually!).:looser:

Thanks for hosting us at your gorgeous place, Jeff. I hate you.

Good to see you guys, thanks for hanging with me sans my 1/2 MJ! Jim continues to try and de-luxury my WJ by trying to steal my leather, and Matt continues to supply me with JZ (I'll have to buy eventually!).:looser:

Thanks for hosting us at your gorgeous place, Jeff. I hate you.

OK then keep your leather seats ,i need armor and real tires and some tallness worse and as of this morning i am free of kidnet stones and i hurt big time

yes you do, and congrats on the kidney stone removal -- You KNOW you'll feel far better once you've recovered from the procedure!! :thumbup:

There's a dude over at nagca.com trying to swap cloth for leather, but I think he's in Boston or something... maybe he'd spring for shipping? I'll post up a link...

edit - here ya go: seat swap

:rolleyes:.............. yeah like that camo is going to actually work anywhere.........:laugh:

We did finally get to meet in person ............. for about a second :yelclap:

So who won the Clayton discount coupon?? I may be wanting to make a deal ;)

Pics of the Clayton's certificate? OK, post em up and then shoot me a PM so I can make you a deal!!!

Back