• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Chapter Holiday Party - 12.10.11

You coming?

• Heck Yea!

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Les, myself and maybe 9 yr old granddaughter. We will be bringing brownies. Reg. "brownies" NOT "special" brownies.

Originally Posted by Carol.92124
JohnX: Mac'n'Cheese
JeeperJohn: Dessert
Carol: Well, chips, water & soda for Chapter contribution... and, um...probably some sort of "quickbread"... cornbread, banana bread, zucchini bread...
Hawkeye 1:
Pasta Salad
Bluedog23 (Karen & Co): Regular brownies

Glad you specified that! :D
Jesus, you would think this guy is a cop!!!!! HAHAHA

By the way, with the party moving farther north out of southern california i cant afford the gas to make the trip...... you all have fun, maybe next year i will throw a SOUTHERN California party

By the way, with the party moving farther north out of southern california i cant afford the gas to make the trip...... you all have fun, maybe next year i will throw a SOUTHERN California party

ahh man that is so cal.

Awe, I call BS. Its actually closer to you now from a dollar perspective. I'm only a couple miles from the 15. You just don't like me huh?

By the way, with the party moving farther north out of southern california i cant afford the gas to make the trip...... you all have fun, maybe next year i will throw a NORTHERN BAJA California party

FIFY!

LOL! Man, again with the Southern California thing? Just because we aren't inches from the ocean doesn't mean we aren't in SoCal. You can say it's too far, if you like, but there is no way Upland isn't SoCal. :D

I'm not sure what we are bringing, but we are going to bring something. May be a tad late, got two projects I have to tie up loose ends on, but we'll definitely be there this afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing some old faces and meeting some new ones! :)

:happyholidays:

It was great to see some new faces that Ive never seen before. Thanks to all that came and big thanks to John Hudson for hosting. Congrats to our raffle winners!
Johnny Chun - Miller Welding Instructional Kit and FarmerMatt Nutts
Derek Odom - came out a big winner with a BTF $100 Gift Cert, Fire Extinguisher, lots of FarmerMatt Nutts, gloves, and lots of other stuff.
Carol White Horsley - $100 Gift cert for Laser Cutting / Design and FarmerMatt nutts
John X Hudson - Fire Extinguisher, Hoodie, FarmerMatt nutts, gloves and some other schwag
Mike Vincent - D-rings and more nutts.
I won the DirtBound Offroad Electric fan Conversion kit but cant remember who won the DirtBound Winch Bumper.Big Thanks to our sponsors:
Blue Torch Fabrication
DirtBound Offroad
FarmerMatt from Horizon Growers

Did someone say NUTS?

shining460.gif

Really a good time guys. Glad everyone could make it. I know the IE is almost like bakersfield, so thanks for making the drive. :roflmao: Everyone was very nice, and the only mess left is the piles of bottles to sort through. :D

Oh yeah, and definitely thanks to the guys who donated. Got some nice gloves, stickers from rwkhaus, fire extinguisher, sweatshirt, and a whole bunch of Matts delicious salty nuts to put in my mouth.

Thanks for having it. Best one yet. :cheers:

Back