• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Holiday Party Sat 12/13 from noon on...

How many are going, and how many of those are eating?

• 4 adults, paying for dinner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 adults, coming to socialize & have fun

• 3 adults, coming to socialize & have fun

• 4 adults, coming to socialize & have fun

• 3+ kids, coming to run amok & have fun

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
:party:Sorry for the late breaking news... :party:

Brendan and Araceli King are graciously providing their house for our festivities again. :cheers:
6351 Knight Avenue, Long Beach, 90805, Saturday 12/13/14 (see what I did there?:spin1: ) any time after noon, till we run out of ooomph!

Hopefully folks doing the Christmas Jeep Parade in Laguna Niguel will be willing to bounce ~45 miles north on the same day!

4B's Barbecue will be supplying the grub, they do amazing food =). Figure the cost will be $10-$15/plate, depending on how many folks commit and show up...

Bring something to share if you care to, or just the beverages (adult or otherwise) of your choice.

Please use the Poll (the sooner the better) to let us know if you're able to come, how many will be coming with you, and if you plan to eat... I am setting it to allow multiple choices, so if there are 5 adults and 3 kids, all eating, choose 2 & 3 for adults, and 3+ for kids =).

If you have special requests (vegetarian, etc) or need to clarify/change your attendance, post in the thread or send me an IM. Thanks!

Last edited:
We will also have a bounce house for the kids (and maybe some adults as well!)

Oh, and bring camp chairs if you have them...

Thank you Brendan and Araceli!

Should we use the poll if it is POSSIBLE, or just commited?

Go ahead and Poll up, and then if you have to cancel, post in this thread or text/IM me...

I wish I would still be out here during this time, but alas, I will be back home by then. Very generous of Brendan and Alaceli to host this.

Maybe someday.

David Bricker / SYR - LAX

Wow, looks like no one has signed up to socialize and have fun

Ill be in the corner giving you guys dirty looks while i cram food down my gullet

Anyone near by have a place for me and my gf to crash, after the party?

I've got room for you. I'm not exactly near Long Beach, but I am in the right direction to get you on your way home.

I've got room for you. I'm not exactly near Long Beach, but I am in the right direction to get you on your way home.
THat could work, or maybe meet at your place and car pool? You have my number, text me.
Happy happy Turkey day BTW!

This is only a bit over a week away =). I look forward to seeing you all!

And yes, as usual, there are more people talking about going, in other threads, than have admitted to planning to attend on the poll in this thread... Sigh...

Back