• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socal chapter Christmas party

When? It's been in Long Beach and Rancho the last couple times i went, Never have i heard of an LA Christmas Party.

I believe he was speaking in generalities. Remember these wasteland dwellers think anything West of the 15 is Los Angeles.

What a joke.You folks can bitch/cry over anything.LOL.

Hi! I'm NAXJA, have we met?

Wrong again. Long Beach is not Orange County. :D

1. JeeperJohn (John) & Christina, plus 5 kids
2. 1xFloppy (Cory) & Candice
3. Carol.92124 (Carol), maybe a teen or two if they want to go. I'm cooking the burgers & dogs !
4. Johnnyc - solo

I should be able to make it out. And I'll have an empty seat if anyone needs a rise. And I will bring whatever needs to be brung.

What do you look like when you're wearing a Freudian Slip?

Just like when you saw me last week. Cuz I wasn't wearing pants then, either. Hope you didn't think I was being rude by not inviting you in. :laugh3:

LOL... I figured you were wearing slinky sleep stuff since you were hiding behind the door...

1. JeeperJohn (John) & Christina, plus 5 kids
2. 1xFloppy (Cory) & Candice
3. Carol.92124 (Carol), maybe a teen or two if they want to go. I'm cooking the burgers & dogs
4. rockclimber (taylor) + Rhiannon

I'll be there, not sure on the desert item, I will consult with the chef :D

Why so far? geez... :(
quit your bitchin... don't you drive to temecula every week anyway?

Directions for the GPS challenged:
From I-15 exit at Temecula Parkway, go east. At Redhawk Parkway, turn right. The road will come to a "T", go right. It will still be Redhawk Parkway, continue around the big circle until you pass the golf course, look for Van Owen on your left right after the top of the hill. The gate code is [key] 177022. Follow Van Owen til it ends at Embassy, go right. as the road bears to the left, turn right onto Alagon St. the 2nd street on the right is Palmira Circle. My house is on the corner.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=45213...emecula,+Riverside,+California+92592&t=m&z=16

John i hope you told your neighborhood you got these clowns coming over.LOL.They may just call the riot police on you.Now thats funny right there.Film at 11.
I'll know more later if we can make this, had some stuff change.

you want to hang out with the good people of naxja :D
Perhaps, I dunno...

I use the word good very loosley :eyes:

Maybe i can get my kids mom to drop him off friday and in turn, ill drop him off sunday. That way, i make the Xmas party and i still only have to drive to temecula once.

Last edited:
Scott, and Julio -- it would be great if you could actually make it! Julio, that may be a bit to expect of your ex, but I sure hope she'll do it!

Also, if anyone's coming to the party thru/from near I-10 & I-605, Cracker's got a bicycle I'm trying to get trained to my friend Kevin3151. If it can be gotten to Temecula, that would help me out zillions, since I can't seem to make it up to Cracker's any time he's actually in town.

Back