• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socal chapter Christmas party

Scott, and Julio -- it would be great if you could actually make it! Julio, that may be a bit to expect of your ex, but I sure hope she'll do it!

Also, if anyone's coming to the party thru/from near I-10 & I-605, Cracker's got a bicycle I'm trying to get trained to my friend Kevin3151. If it can be gotten to Temecula, that would help me out zillions, since I can't seem to make it up to Cracker's any time he's actually in town.

I'm sure i can get it trained there if i go. Ill keep you posted.

no need, kevin got it this morning.

LOL... Julio, you STILL need to try to make it!!

=) Sweeeeet!

This is intended to be a family, afternoon to early evening event. If it were more of a drinking centered event it would be on a Friday or Saturday. Sunday was the only day I was able to host due to commitments with the VFW.

Sorry you won't be able to make it, it will be a nice fun family event.

Sorry John, but I take personal offense to those statements. The party has never been anything other than family friendly when at my house or Brendans. As a matter of fact we had a bounce house for the kids at both locations. For you to make those statements and portray it as a drinking party only reflects poorly on this club.

I really wish I could make it every year, but just like you, I have prior obligations as well.

Sorry John, but I take personal offense to those statements. The party has never been anything other than family friendly when at my house or Brendans. As a matter of fact we had a bounce house for the kids at both locations. For you to make those statements and portray it as a drinking party only reflects poorly on this club.

I really wish I could make it every year, but just like you, I have prior obligations as well.

I think you should re-read his statements. after that, if you still think they are jabs at you, you should go back to your high school and demand they take your diploma back until you retake reading comprehension.

:rolleyes:

While this is the internet, and quite possibly I read something between the lines that was unintended, I hardly feel that is a reason for you to butt in and criticize my education. I brought it up to get Johns opinion on the matter since he was the one who made the statements in the first place, not to have every other yahoo on the board chime in about what he may or may not have meant.

While this is the internet, and quite possibly I read something between the lines that was unintended, I hardly feel that is a reason for you to butt in and criticize my education. I brought it up to get Johns opinion on the matter since he was the one who made the statements in the first place, not to have every other yahoo on the board chime in about what he may or may not have meant.

You should know by now that anything posted on the open forum is fair game... Especially something as ridiculously easy to make fun of as your lack of comprehension of johns post.

If you don't want people 'chiming in'. Send it in a PM. :rolleyes:

John, what you posted was reasonable and warranted an answer from JeeperJohn.

I suggest adding him to your ignore list.

That was not meant to portray it as a drinking event. It was meant to explain why I feel Sunday is a suitable day to have it. Sorry if you were offended by the statement but it was not meant the way you took it.

Less than a week away folks! I can just about smell the burgers cooking! Lets get a head count so we can have the right amount of food.
1. JeeperJohn (John) & Christina, plus 5 kids
2. 1xFloppy (Cory) & Candice
3. Carol.92124 (Carol), maybe a teen or two if they want to go. I'm cooking the burgers & dogs
4. rockclimber (taylor) + Rhiannon

That was not meant to portray it as a drinking event. It was meant to explain why I feel Sunday is a suitable day to have it. Sorry if you were offended by the statement but it was not meant the way you took it.
Thank you, Thats all I wanted to hear. :cheers:

3. Carol.92124 (Carol), maybe a teen or two if they want to go. I'm cooking the burgers & dogs
4. rockclimber (taylor) + Rhiannon
5.kayle + 1 maybe

4. rockclimber (taylor)
5.kayle + 1 maybe

girlfriend is out.... work or something... lame.

Looks like my name got squeezed off the list. Which is just as well, actually. Something else has come up at the last minute. Have fun!

Back