• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So whats really going on?

GauchoMD said:
No wonder you're always talking shit! Haha :rof:
no thats just how i am :D

pretty much if im not being an ass it means something is wrong, if you'd ever hung out with me you'd know.. im just jokng most of the time :cheers:

Jump This said:
Can I gloat here?

Okay, I won't.....

:D

X 2......... Other then it's F'n HOT !!!
You girls don't know hot... 90+ at 0530 this A.M. = OMFH :eek: HOT !! at 1500 hrs.
The family is healthy & enjoying the summer...
It's easy to sell water in the desert...

Definitely lucky... takes time... hang in there y'all...

Curt

w00t

just bought a slightly used aussie locker for the dana 30.

Now all I need is to install all the parts sitting at home, fix the a/c and I'm ready for Moab.

My Jeeps got no A/c, kid puked in it yesterday, steering is still wonky and its got little tires. Plus its friggin hot up here. at 0930 it was closing in on 100*. On the plus side, Jeep runs better than Focus, still gets 18-20 mpg, I got a $70 check waiting for me at my last job (commission on rentals I did before I left over 2 months ago), Jeep is cleaner than ever since I took it to the pros to get rid of the puke, got a beautiful wife, adorable 3 (almost 4) yr old daughter, smart, but overly curious, (almost) 2 yr old son, good job that pays well, and soon to be a homeowner...:)
Just need to lose some weight.

Hey Ted glad to see ya back Red.

How's the new job going?

I'm still looking.

Hey karstic was it you who I sat with at the m&g ? Anywho the job is good everyone is cool hours could be better (but I'm really thankfull to have a job october marked a year out of work for me). Can't wait for christmas party to see all the old faces and see some new ones

Back