• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SiSOffRoad Rausch Creek Nor'Easter Run 2007 *Video/Pics*

HeavyMetal

NAXJA Forum User
Well it's done and it took me forever.

It is 14:50 long. Special thanks to Ryan (ArloGuthroJeep) for the video hosting.

Here is the high-resolution version (how it was made to be viewed):
640x480 - 316mb
SiS Nor'Easter 2007 Hi-Res

Low Resolution smaller download for you slow internet people:
320x240 - 52.9mb
SiS Nor'Easter 2007 Lo-Res

Some pics of my stuff from the trip down there at Rausch Creek, and some of KTMracer419 (Sam) who also frequents here

IMG_5237.jpg

IMG_5331.jpg

shock limit hi-lift job
IMG_5368.jpg

IMG_5376.jpg

IMG_5560.jpg

IMG_5561.jpg

IMG_5574.jpg

IMG_5227.jpg

IMG_5367.jpg

Last edited:
Dude- Your videos always impress me. You have some talent with the camera effects and you kick on the creative editing. What program are you using to edit with? It's like far advanced over the crap I'm using.

Great job... and the wheeling content was cool too.

you have one of the most beautiful jeeps. i love it.

Man, awesome movie. Great camera angles, effects & music. You have some bad ass editing skills.

Great job!

oh, and some cool wheeling too:D

stunning video.

thats one of the best quality videos ive seen on the computer, nice....

Bad Ass Video. I love it. Got it saved to my desktop and ive watched it at least 10 times today. very nice. I think you and speilburg should get together and make a jeep movie!

I am backed up for F'ing ever at this point. Late July to Mid August may be better. Depends on how abitious I get. You get the tubing for the cage?

Back