• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VIDEO and PICS from Cleghorn today

KingOfTheHill

NAXJA Forum User
did the video on my laptop with a different program.. kinda lost some quality, but whatever..

when you go to the link... make sure "hd is on" is enabled and let the video buffer so it wont pause on you (depending on your internet speed)... if you want to save the video in full quality, you have to join "vimeo"... its free and easy and you can download and upload 500mb a week with no time limit or file limit... also doesnt compress and kil quality like youtube.

*****VIDEO*****
http://www.vimeo.com/1462250

And here are some pics... these are FULL size and im talking BIG so if you want to save them you have the full resolution up to you. you can Slideshow, and save pics individually if you would like.. if you have Picasa you can download the whole album.

******PICS*******
http://picasaweb.google.com/dsjoezepeda/Cleghorn

and wanted to say thanks for all the help today guys... i had a great time and will beef up my XJ to better suit the tasks at hand...

JOe

duuuuude GREAT pics. we gotta get you out there more often and get you into the good spots ahha. you got some great shots of Dewey's rig with the front tire waaaay in the air! nice!

Who's black jeep is that with the flat top fiberglass fenders???

Oh ok that Jeep just looks a lot like mine, I mean mine is red but yoy get the idea, I only see 1 jeep around here with flat top fenders, I love mine!! So what is done to your Jeep???

89cherokeexj said:
Oh ok that Jeep just looks a lot like mine, I mean mine is red but yoy get the idea, I only see 1 jeep around here with flat top fenders, I love mine!! So what is done to your Jeep???
4" fabtech springs up front, fabtech lower arms, 3" rancho springs in the back with 1.5 drop shackles. 14" 2.5 king shocks in the rear with custom OTRFabwerks shock hoop. soon to have taller RE springs in the rear and 12" FOA 2.5 shocks up front with a coil spacer to jack the front end up another 1.75

BajaCurt said:
Nice pics! Looks like a fun time. My favorites are the tire way off the ground, Skwerly's rig humping that big rock and the Independent girl doing the same to Skwerly's rig.
haha that's cory's lady! guess she found whose rig she wanted to ride on.... er in... er... uh.,... nevermind :D

silverslk said:
NICE CLEAR PICS!!!! HOLY COW!!!! That one of me spinning up the hill the dust looks crazy.
im gunna do that one up for ya in pshop andy you should get a nice print done of it. i saved a couple of them im gunna do some picture pimpage tomorrow :cheers:

you dont mind, do you joe?

I appreciate the compliment on my lady...thanks man....guys I had a fin blast...if it weren't for today...id have never known I had posi in the rear...thanks derek for the insight...and for letting a majority of us rock at the pad with some brews...you rock bro
BajaCurt said:
Nice pics! Looks like a fun time. My favorites are the tire way off the ground, Skwerly's rig humping that big rock and the Independent girl doing the same to Skwerly's rig.

GrimmJeeper said:
im gunna do that one up for ya in pshop andy you should get a nice print done of it. i saved a couple of them im gunna do some picture pimpage tomorrow :cheers:

you dont mind, do you joe?

Not at all.. have at em'...

i have more that is just dont think of as "good" but they are fine photo's that i'll post up... might just be my opinion ya know...

JOe

crende said:
Damm those pic ar great!!!! good job!! hey joe withone i ur xj?

This is mine... that morning before we left..

note the 3 Black Jeep's in the driveway... yeah, we like jeeps..

105z53a.jpg

s4z5ac.jpg

Back