• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VIDEO and PICS from Cleghorn today

I wish my jeep would stay below 210 ... I'm always hovering 210-215 when the fan kicks on

WraithKWK said:
I wish my jeep would stay below 210 ... I'm always hovering 210-215 when the fan kicks on
i wondering where the hell that comment came from!!!

WraithKWK said:

A new radiator always helps but you might try purging the air from the system. Our XJ has always ran past 215 until the air was purged. All ya gotta do is install one of those coolant flush kits and crack it open to let the air out. Maybe it was just a fix for our problem but it seemed to work.
-KG

Skwerly said:
Yea, it WAS pretty random. Maybe he can't go on runs because he heats up, and it heated HIM up a bit reading of our Cleghorn domination.

I've been there.

:cheers:
oh ok i guess well call it that lol

I run the Tefba Coolant Filter and its a great add-on to burp the air out of the system since the filter resides at the highest point of the cooling system. After many months of use, its still removing blue RTV.

Skwerly said:
There are a ton of places to go. Once you are feeling more capable, hit us up, we like to ride just about every trail in the area.

:)

Oh no worries. I will let everyone know when I'm ready. I can't wait to hit the trails in my own rig. I have been planning it in my head for about a year and now the only thing holding me back is a lot of garage time. My jeep is under heavy modification right now and a few delays in back ordered parts have set me back a little. Pretty much the only part of the jeep I will not be going through is the engine (for now):D

Back