• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VIDEO and PICS from Cleghorn today

tuesdaysfall said:
I appreciate the compliment on my lady...thanks man....guys I had a fin blast...if it weren't for today...id have never known I had posi in the rear...thanks derek for the insight...and for letting a majority of us rock at the pad with some brews...you rock bro

Cory, Lets pull the diff cover and verify that. I am pretty sure its open (the guy who you bought it from said it was at Calico). Every now and then both wheels will spin with an open diff but I saw your passenger side tire sitting there stopped when you were trying to climb that ledge. Doesn't take but a few minutes to find out and some diff fluid.

my first attempt...
DSC_0065_retouched_lowres.jpg

:D

lol, we should have planed a pan picture, but it was just a quick thing and all auto mode (hence the variences in sky)... next time we'll do a real lineup

JOe

this is what tires look like when the valve stem goes bye bye at 70mph.
CIMG3376.jpg

CIMG3379.jpg

sucked ass. perfectly good tire ruined. i noticed yesterday when i went to air down that when i had my tires swapped onto these black rims i bought the bastards at teh tire place didnt put new valve stems in. all of them are dryrottted and ripped... im going to have the rest of them replaced tomorrow.

actually, the intent on this was to see how far I could go until the pucker factor got too bad, but the damn rear tire kept coming off...dammit!
mikedashg said:
Trying to live up to one of your nick names floppy?

Last summer I noticed the valve stems on my chevy truck were rotted, and decided to change them and after looking at that tire I'm glad I did!!!

tuesdaysfall said:
actually, the intent on this was to see how far I could go until the pucker factor got too bad, but the damn rear tire kept coming off...dammit!
hey cory... andy brought up a good point. you were on my jeep yesterday when i was trying to climb poser rock. the curse lives on!

Back