• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VIDEO and PICS from Cleghorn today

crap...i forgot about that lol
GrimmJeeper said:
hey cory... andy brought up a good point. you were on my jeep yesterday when i was trying to climb poser rock. the curse lives on!

and another....
DSC_0063_retouch1_lowres.jpg

if anyone wants full size copies of any of these pics PM me and i'll email em over to ya.

thanks for all the good material to play with Joe! :cheers:

just went out and did a damage inspection.... my underside looks like i ran over freddy krueger. scrapes all the way up and down my driveshaft, chunks taken out of the bottom of both diffs, and...
CIMG3381-1.jpg

i TOLD you i was on my cross member andy!

silverslk said:
How do you know when that happened.......:dunno:
lol. it wasnt like that when i greased everything that morning...

hey billy... want to try to fab up a full crossmember with integrated tcase skid? :rtm:

HOT stuff, Grimm! You are a master.

Thanks to everyone who came, sorry I didn't post up earlier, but quite frankly, I'm hungover like hell.

Let's put it this way: at 1 am I had the religious neighbor in my backyard hugging me and praying for me. Yea, boy, I was HAMMERED.

Great pics and vid Joe, really quality stuff! I liked your album too, Andy! I think we got more pics of this run than almost any previous ones, and every rig got love - a great day!

I'll post up mine soon as well, I got some hot stuff.

NAXJA, you rock!

:)

damn dude, if the chick didnt have work today id have been there still....hahahaha....your band ever get back with you bro???? lemme know!
Skwerly said:
HOT stuff, Grimm! You are a master.

Thanks to everyone who came, sorry I didn't post up earlier, but quite frankly, I'm hungover like hell.

Let's put it this way: at 1 am I had the religious neighbor in my backyard hugging me and praying for me. Yea, boy, I was HAMMERED.

Great pics and vid Joe, really quality stuff! I liked your album too, Andy! I think we got more pics of this run than almost any previous ones, and every rig got love - a great day!

I'll post up mine soon as well, I got some hot stuff.

NAXJA, you rock!

:)

Grimm, that last one is SICK....would be a great large "Icon" to get you into a website or to the photo album containing the pictures...

anyhow... very cool

JOe

feel free to use my pics however you want Joe.. and if you want me to work any other images you have just hit me up. i retouched pics of swimsuit models for 2 years :eyes:

GrimmJeeper said:
feel free to use my pics however you want Joe.. and if you want me to work any other images you have just hit me up. i retouched pics of swimsuit models for 2 years :eyes:

Probably not the only thing you touched.........:geek:

Back