• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktoberfest 2016 October 14-16th REGISTRATION OPEN!

Re: Rocktoberfest 2016 October 14-16th

If the stories are true, it sounds like it. I'm ready to get my tires hot on some rocks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It is the place to do such a thing.
Great time.
Totally worth whatever the drive!

It is the place to do such a thing.
Great time.
Totally worth whatever the drive!
Awesome! Good to hear. Any guesses as to how many rigs will be there?

Awesome! Good to hear. Any guesses as to how many rigs will be there?

40-50, everything from stockish to buggies

40-50, everything from stockish to buggies

X2. 40-50 rigs, 70+ people.
But don't be scared by that number there is plenty of area to run and camping sites. Plenty.

Awesome! How many people will be joining in the crazy stuff?

Define crazy. Haha.

Probably a handful. Crazy up here is nothing like crazy anywhere else.

Edit: Oh and for those reading that may not want to go nuts; there are some good trails for those on 33s and such too. Also lots of very local stuff for good runs for guys with more street type rigs. Truly fun for every skill and vehicle level.

Last edited:

Awesome! How many people will be joining in the crazy stuff?

you don't just jump off the deep end at F&F. you will understand once you show up

Define crazy. Haha.

Probably a handful. Crazy up here is nothing like crazy anywhere else.

Edit: Oh and for those reading that may not want to go nuts; there are some good trails for those on 33s and such too. Also lots of very local stuff for good runs for guys with more street type rigs. Truly fun for every skill and vehicle level.
you still have time to build a 2wd ranger, just sayin

I'm not laughing, buy one, ill do all the fab work, just pay in beer

Hack the fenders with a sawzall and mount large tires and wheels (backwards for bonus points)?

....somebody find me a 98+ 2wd extended cab ranger, please. Cut a doghouse out of the bed/cab area, slip in a 5.0 under a doghouse, back it up with a built c4, and link it to a later model explorer irs. Lower mildly, hide the motor under a tonneau cover, then sneak around and smash musclecars. I like to cook, recipe shared.

....somebody find me a 98+ 2wd extended cab ranger, please. Cut a doghouse out of the bed/cab area, slip in a 5.0 under a doghouse, back it up with a built c4, and link it to a later model explorer irs. Lower mildly, hide the motor under a tonneau cover, then sneak around and smash musclecars. I like to cook, recipe shared.

C4 yuck, t55 ot t56, yess. and I'm not sure you understand what me and William are referring too

Not entirely understanding but to your response I don't see how I could reach back into the bed to shift if I used a manual

Come on Rob, I'm being goofy. You of all people know when a laugh is warranted. Just blowing off a little steam is all. Official stuff is wearing me down. Ugh.

a bunch of allthread and some mini hiems can fix that. And I was referring to us borrowing the F&F yard truck to hang signs.

Back