• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest & Rocktoberfest 2015 Dates

Attention without more signups by the end of this weekend (May 10th) we will be pulling the plug on the raffle and the shirts. Shirts that were ordered will be refunded or given out/sold at RocktoberFest. There is unfortunately not enough interest this year

Let's just make sure that any tow rigs with "questionable" fuel tanks are not parked next to the rest of the fleet this year. *cough* Stephan *cough* :doh:

You don't have to worry about that. The suburban will be in a scrap yard by then. And I won't be at nacfest anyway.

Ladies & Gents, it is not looking good for NACFest.

So... as of the time of this posting:

10 registrations + 8 additional meal tickets = 18 people
15 shirts

Sad, very very sad turnout. We may be forced to move the raffle and shirt sales to RocktoberFest.

So come in your Rover.

It's been to Rausch three times now, and I've done every trail it can do at least twice. Couple weeks ago when I went I took it down a couple blues and I don't want to do that again until it gets a lift and bigger tires... which won't be a for a long time.

Prereg'd. re-upped, and camping reserved...seriously? Hell, no. Carol and I will be there camping and wheeling as always. Hell, we made it out last year for just one night just to see everyone! I know things are changing for many of us, but please dont nix this!

Rich rest assured we will not be canceling the event.
At this point we are only looking at moving the raffle and shirts. And honestly we can do shirts for both if there's enough interest

I'm still hoping to come down. Haven't registered because work isn't being nice enough to be absolutely sure. But if Rich and Carol are coming regardless, I just may have to as well. Besides, I need a fresh crop of cicadas or chiggers (depending on the year) in my underwear.

RocktoberFest is, unfortunately, a bit too far to try and drive, though I did drive from Tucson for SoCalFest.

David Bricker / SYR

I'm still hoping to come down. Haven't registered because work isn't being nice enough to be absolutely sure. But if Rich and Carol are coming regardless, I just may have to as well. Besides, I need a fresh crop of cicadas or chiggers (depending on the year) in my underwear.

RocktoberFest is, unfortunately, a bit too far to try and drive, though I did drive from Tucson for SoCalFest.

David Bricker / SYR
Just get a flight in from Boston or Manchester. Only thing to worry about at rocktoberfest are crawfish

David Bricker / SYR

I'm in the same boat with work, but if I make it there, I'll for sure have a year-or-so old bottle of Dogfish Head 120-minute to share. :)

Back