• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest & Rocktoberfest 2015 Dates

It's been a while since I've done anything around here, but might be able to get a day or two off to check Rocktoberfest out.

Probably in for Rocktoberfest with at least 2 wheels. Have the vacation time just need to make sure I can take it then. And ask Bob how earlyI can show up.

same deal for me it would be my first naxja event im seriously considering going. i have a ton of vacation time i need to use up and would love to camp for an extra day. thinking about bringing both jeeps actually.

same deal for me it would be my first naxja event im seriously considering going. i have a ton of vacation time i need to use up and would love to camp for an extra day. thinking about bringing both jeeps actually.

Do it!

More than likely not making Rocktoberfest...I'm heading south to a run in Virginia late September, both for fun and to mine interest in our southernmost reaches...we may still make it but there is work to do and I'm doing it.

ok so i might be a last minute guy, i will either fly up or drive up from NC for this. im too butthurt about missing every big event. I gotta wait on leave approval from my command... hope to see you guys there, its been too long
-mike

Back