• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 2014 Event Dates - Pre-Register NOW!

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
Let's get together and wheel!
Due to the overwhelming response and turnout to RocktoberFest last year it will remain up in NH again this year.

NACFest:
June 26th – 29rd @ Rausch Creek Off Road Park. Camping at Twin Grove Park Campground. BBQ style dinner on Saturday June 28th.
Wheeling levels from very beginner to advanced available.

Event Fees: $32 for members / $35 for non-members. $13 for additional meal tickets for the dinner on Saturday night (event fee includes one meal ticket and one vehicle/driver). The event fee does not include Rausch Creek Park fees or Twin Grove camping fees, you will be responsible for those on your own. If you plan to do anything besides tent and need a "kabin" or RV site book early it fills up quick.
Shirts will be available for pre-order and on hand with limited supply at the event for $15 each.
NACFEST Pre-Registration Ends May 30th. REGISTER HERE!

ROCKTOBERFEST:
October 17th-19th @ Field and Forest in Hancock, NH. (Exact location details will be given to those that sign up.) BBQ style dinner Saturday Oct 18th.
Wheeling levels from beginner to "really?" extreme available.

Event Fees: $70 per person for non-electric tent site. $95 per person for electric RV/Tent site (limited supply of these sites). This price includes everything! Camping, wheeling, and a catered dinner Saturday night included. You will need nothing else for cash other than for fuel for your rig(s) and a couple meals on your own.
ROCKTOBERFEST Pre-Registration ends Oct 10th @ Noon EST. REGISTER HERE!

Forms (coming with the pre-regs):
Liability Waiver
Please download here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1edmrl4ZJRCZ1hsekNtMjlld1U/edit?usp=sharing
Safety Checklist
Please download here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1edmrl4ZJRCVVdmYmgyZ05GTG8/edit?usp=sharing

(You will need these for both events even if you already submitted for one)

As with last year we are trying to cater to everyone. Before commenting, gift giving, complaining, thanking, etc. Please read the following:
NACFest will be a FAMILY event. If you plan to come down to solely to party and drink, look elsewhere. NACFest will not be the event for that this year, or any year forward. Please don’t get me wrong, we’ll have plenty of campfire time, but the rowdiness needs not be included.
RocktoberFest will be much more of a laid back event and those that came out last year had a great time. This is NOT exactly a family event (little kids be warned). Shenanigans to be expected. We had such a large turnout and positive response it did not make sense to move it back down to PA.
Having 2 events, one northern and one southern seems to fit everyone well and there are a lot of people that make both events!

For those looking for the economical event; RocktoberFest will be cheaper overall when park fees and camping is included.

Last edited:
Re: NAC 2014 Event Dates

YAY! ill pre reg for Nac Fest not show up and collect my t shirt at rocktoberfest again

Cool. Thanx for getting them up early, it's gonna be a busy year for me here.
Rich
Actually compared to last year these dates are posted a bit later. :dunce:
hopefully i'll be at both. everyone should be prepared for an overload of pictures and videos this year.

:thumbup:

I can't wait to (hopefully) not break my front axle this year.

Cabin for NACFest is BOOKED!

Looking forward to it. I'll be bringing my kids with me this year .... that should be interesting.

Looking forward to it. I'll be bringing my kids with me this year .... that should be interesting.

I'll believe that when I see them!

Should be fun!

I unfortunately will not be there for NACFest. First time in 10 years. I will be in NC for the Air Force the entire month of June. However, I think I am going to go from the there to the 15th Anniversary event in Harlan, KY.

Make sure you bring the right tent. :D

I unfortunately will not be there for NACFest. First time in 10 years. I will be in NC for the Air Force the entire month of June. However, I think I am going to go from the there to the 15th Anniversary event in Harlan, KY.

Rocktoberfest?

As long as I can find a job I should have my current crapbox at Nac fest.

Back