• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 2014 Event Dates - Pre-Register NOW!

Re: NAC 2014 Event Dates

What's the policy for non members? I should have my license by then, but I won't be old enough to join NAXJA
If this is the only thing stopping you don't worry about it.
You are welcome at either event, provided the liability waivers can be satisfied.
NACFest is open to everyone - current and potential future members. Rocktoberfest is members only
Sorta incorrect. RocktobterFest In years past it was this way, last year we opened it up to everyone provided you could be vouched for and weren't a slimebag. :)

Re: Re: NAC 2014 Event Dates

If this is the only thing stopping you don't worry about it.
You are welcome at either event, provided the liability waivers can be satisfied.

Sorta incorrect. RocktobterFest In years past it was this way, last year we opened it up to everyone provided you could be vouched for and weren't a slimebag. :)

Thanks for the clarification! I may look into Rocktober fest then...

Thanks for the clarification! I may look into Rocktober fest then...
Great!
FWIW, NACFest is totally worth the fuel money for us Northern folk. (Just as RocktoberFest is worth it for the Southern Folk... hint hint hint some of you!!)

You might need stronger disclaimer on that. "This is NOT a family event. Drunken shenanigans, puking, and blatant homosexual ambiance to be expected." :)

1071663_10151739438478935_1374573880_o.jpg

no dirty dog toys in that picture, wtf

Guys... let's remember to keep things off the intertubs and keep this thread somewhat clean.
Some things are best left for discussion 'round the campfire.

Pre-Registration is live!
Have at it folks!

yea i'll get pre-registered eventually also

For all I know, I might be living in Pittsburgh with a different job (hopefully) by then. So my schedule potentially is up in the air, but I'll do my damndest to make it. I'm putting in for vacation tomorrow in case I'm still in central bum-****

psh. i have til the end of may to prereg.

So when the catering company asks how many people they need to plan for, do I save a spot for you or not?

We'll either end up with a surplus of food ($$ like the last Rocktoberfest) or not enough and send the catering company scrambling to serve everybody.

It's not just for us that we ask for preregistration.

Back