• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest & Rocktoberfest 2015 Dates

Reminder to signup for RocktoberFest folks!
It is a few short weeks away.

We really can't stress enough how much easier it makes it on everyone if you pre-register. We've got a lot of people saying the are coming but few signed up thus far.

Thank you!

Reminder to signup for RocktoberFest folks!
It is a few short weeks away.

We really can't stress enough how much easier it makes it on everyone if you pre-register. We've got a lot of people saying the are coming but few signed up thus far.

Thank you!

I get paid Wednesday night and will be registering LAST MINUTE LIKE I ALWAYS DO... Couple things to weld up on the Jeep and I'll be good to go.

Needed to get some extra info from the girlfriend and dad so should be all registered and paid by morning. Still got some driveline vibes but hopefully with some shims and a little luck I'll be up there in one piece.

I have a chance to get up there tommrow am I'm not reg at all what do I need to get up there please call me someone lol 508/558/2153 I have played at fnf before can I just show up and pay ???

I have a chance to get up there tommrow am I'm not reg at all what do I need to get up there please call me someone lol 508/558/2153 I have played at fnf before can I just show up and pay ???

Probably not the best idea. Pickup and light morning stuff only. Next year...

Had an awesome time. Thanks to all those that came out!
By far our largest event up here to date, and the largest we've had chapter-wide in awhile.

Also nice to get to know some new XJ folks. I'm still laughing at how some of you came to find out about NAXJA (a 'yota guy we let in last year came back and brought 2 of his XJ friends with him).

Hope to see you all at our events next year!

Back