• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockin' XJ Jamboree Nov 18-19, information

luvrox said:
Burrrr, I am still having bad dreams about the monsoons and blizzard of 04.:shiver: It gets even worse when I think that Dave and Avery who usta be my ride back to camp have both gone to the dark side. Any one have a spare seat, doors and a heater for the old man? Oh, and I promise for sure to stfu about what I think is doable with the right amount of skinny pedal.
:D :D :D :D

perhaps you ought to spend less time on the forums, and actualy finish a rig... so you wont require a ride back to camp :D :D :D

If i dont have a passenger, you're more than welcome to ride with me... but I dont have a back seat anymore...

XJ_ranger said:
perhaps you ought to spend less time on the forums, and actualy finish a rig... so you wont require a ride back to camp :D :D :D

Garry, officially you were bitch slapped :laugh2:

Jump This said:
I wonder how it would be to do Claw with it raining like crazy, in the dark, half drunk (only half) on friday night? :D
Any takers for that one?
Rick R

No problem. It'll only take me 10 minutes :D

cracker said:
No problem. It'll only take me 10 minutes :D

What, to walk it? :spin1:

You got a lot of work ahead of you to get your rig ready...

rpraterxj said:
What, to walk it? :spin1:

You got a lot of work ahead of you to get your rig ready...

:laugh2:

It's getting there. Just focusing on the necessities at this point.

OK, I'll do it in Opies junk in 20 minutes :D

luvrox said:
Burrrr, I am still having bad dreams about the monsoons and blizzard of 04.:shiver: It gets even worse when I think that Dave and Avery who usta be my ride back to camp have both gone to the dark side. Any one have a spare seat, doors and a heater for the old man? Oh, and I promise for sure to stfu about what I think is doable with the right amount of skinny pedal.
:D :D :D :D

Hey Gary... I think your SOL. You can ride with me, I at least have a windshield and roof. Then again, Farmerboy has a heater and I dont.:rolleyes:

Man I am getting excited!

Jump This said:
I wonder how it would be to do Claw with it raining like crazy, in the dark, half drunk (only half) on friday night? :D
Any takers for that one?
Rick R
Dude, that run is mandatory...
Capt moRON is leading...:cheers:

FarmerMatt said:
You get us wasted enough on that beer we may continue this run up Claw, but than down Wrecking ball...

That waterfall will be a fun one :shocked:

Weather is looking good

FileHandler.ashx

Back