• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockin' XJ Jamboree Nov 18-19, information

Well, figure how long a shower you plan on taking and multiply that my 1.1.
The pump is 1.1 GPM and the shower nozle I got actually works pretty well.
just keep in mind, the longer the shower you want to take, the longer it will take to heat up the water. Figure 5 gallons is a good long shower, enough to wash your hair and clean your ass. The water heater holds 15 gallons at a time and it will probably take 15-20 mins at least to heat 15 gallons up to 112 degrees. I will have 2 pallets, not for burning but as a base for the shower. we will see how it is. As long as I can go to bed clean i'll sleep good. even if I only get an hour or two of sleep.

Anyone that is tent camping is welcome to make use of my shower. just bring your own water and a towel. Its kinda cozy, about 26" in diameter but its gonna be hot and good pressure.
mikedashg said:
How much water did you say per-shower? :D

Have fun everyone! I was going to come out for the dinner and the raffle but it's going to be too long of a drive and this week is killing me... so I'll be drinking some good beer at home.

dzraces said:
Ill be out early saturday morning what CB channel should we be on if we end up delayed and need to catch up to the runs?

146.500 :) Otherwise I think the cb'ers use channel 4. Most the socal XJ guys are Hams.

Back