• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockin' XJ Jamboree Nov 18-19, information

i saw a tj open/open on 33 pro craps do fine a few months ago....

sledgehammer seems very doable from what i saw, of course its paved and named with a street sign and evrything now from what i hear.

what it comes down to is you should all live by my motto, unless its a daily driver......

run what you brung until it breaks.

im going all in on this one. carnage pics to follow!

zzyzx said:
Looks like ill make it out their in my new project junker. I doubt ill hit any of the trails yet.......still need to run a line for the arb, mount compressor, rear leafs, sye, cv, blah blah blah.......just not enough hours in the day!

Mike G i got them shocks off my rig that ill bring for you!

Sweet! :D Can't wait to try flying down Boone Rd.

Rawbrown said:
Puss...If its cheap your after then figure this.
a 30 pack of buttwipe is $20 at bevmo not including CRV or tax
It cost me at most $30 per 5 gallon batch for grain, hops, Yeast, bottled water and propane. If I reuse yeast from a previous batch then I can save $8.
on these kegs that I am bringing, I reused Yeast on most of them.
Now it gets fun. Your 30 pack of butwipe cost at least $0.67 a beer.
My 5 Kegs of homebrew cost me about $125 total plus my time which I have when I'm watching my son. There are 53.3 beers per 5 gallon Keg @ $25/keg.
Thats $0.47 a beer with more alcohol and better tasting. The cream ale is lighter in color and more flavor than any light beer and is 5.25%.
If you feel so inclined, throw $5 in a hat and have all the beer you want.:dunce:

Ryan, don't forget a donation jar for your kegs ;)

And I'm defeintely going for the mead and the wit

mikedashg said:
Ryan, don't forget a donation jar for your kegs ;)

And I'm defeintely going for the mead and the wit

No donation jar. I don't really care to much about it. If you feel you must then I'm sure me or Ron won't stop you.

IntrepidXJ said:
Iowa......maybe :p

if you start driving now with the truck and empty trailer, you could pick my junk up and I wouldnt have to buy a trailer... :D

Richard Pope said:
Will there be any easy runs in Johnson Valley? Do I have to be a member of NAXJA to go on a run? I live in Apple Valley and have a '98 TJ (I hope that's not a bad word???).
Thanks, Richard

Richard, We have a group of high desert folks going this weekend. I own an XJ but I'm taking my CJ. Most of my friends have CJ's. If you want to join our group you'd be welcome. PM me and I'll send you my cell.
gregg

Scrappy said:
Dammit.. the wind plays hell on my tent.:flamemad:

I hear that, someone want to loan me the use of their RV as a wind break :spin1:

as I pointed out, I'll be there in a 36 somethin foot freightliner cargo truck. Its makes an awsome windbreak. you guys are welcome to fight for a spot but leave room near the back of my truck. I'll have a generator parked on the windward side but its wisper quiet. my jeep neer the back. an outdoor shower setup with the drain going under the truck and alot of beer on tap in a wagon that is sure to leak a bit with melting ice.

Rawbrown said:
as I pointed out, I'll be there in a 36 somethin foot freightliner cargo truck. Its makes an awsome windbreak. you guys are welcome to fight for a spot but leave room near the back of my truck. I'll have a generator parked on the windward side but its wisper quiet. my jeep neer the back. an outdoor shower setup with the drain going under the truck and alot of beer on tap in a wagon that is sure to leak a bit with melting ice.

How much water did you say per-shower? :D

JohnX said:
I'll bring a little extra wood...you can build a house :D

That would be cool buy I would probably get burned out of it Saturday Night:flame:

Back